Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Got any pictures of the build process?

1 Like

Great. Now @DEEIF has to change his build plan.

15 Likes

Damn my next motors exposed SHIT :smiley:

4 Likes

Here we see @jeffwuneo and his new Neo Motors :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Sir this is a Wendy’s…

4 Likes

But of course!
I’ll add a link here once I’ve finished my write up for today…
EDIT: LiPo's: the Unfold-ening

1 Like

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/WINboard-new-AT-boards-with-customized_62213220415.html
interesting…

That’s an awfully raccoon looking cat :thinking:

4 Likes

A couple things that skieve me out:

Front wheel rims look plastic and thin

Pretty sure they’re using the Sanyo ncr cells which have a whopping 10A discharge rating

I always wonder how hubs will handle offroad as well. Deck looks a decent shape though.

2 Likes

yeah - can’t really find any reviews online… I wonder who was really behind this…to be producing quite a large batch of boards - because I’m pretty certain mountain-boarding is not a thing in China. Very very curious!

1 Like

Those trucks and hubs definitely could create some options. And the hubs might add a smidge of efficiency to a pneumatic setup

Oh, baby. A 10S4P pushing 1600 watts to 8" wheels, and a drop deck for curving.

It’s basically better than a Lacroix.

3 Likes

This is what happens when your factory has a surplus of scooter wheels and hover board hubs, but based on what I have seen from WINTECHs mailers these are just reference boards/material samples, final options are usually decided by the distributor/reseller.

2 Likes

A standard biology book in Württemberg. :joy:
So he’s learning both languages?

2 Likes

No, he’s learning in German. In reviewing homework, I’ll tell what things are in English, but his school is 100% German…except for English class, but that doesn’t count because it’s British English instead of correct English.

2 Likes

those were colourful condoms on the left page

1 Like

shots fired

3 Likes

How dare you butcher these words.

Through
Colour
Aluminium
Programme, okay I agree this one is dumb.

It’s more simple than that in German grade school learning British English. My son is given a spelling test and he gets half of them wrong when he thought this class was going to be easy.

It’s Mum, not mom
Football not soccer
Table tennis not ping pong
And he’s expected to understand cricket!

ask me :joy: