Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

$1200.

12 Likes

And your firstborn as collateral.

4 Likes

Tim hasn’t even told me yet :sob: hopefully it’s not too crazy

2 Likes

Yeah drilling a hole is drilling a hole. But you will then need wires going out the front of your enclosure to said hole. Which is fine of course.

Or I route the top for the wires dropping it into the enclosure for a cleaner look.

2 Likes

Have you ever tried a Giro?

1 Like

Another man taking my profile pic and faceapping it into a woman is disturbing on another level, but hey, we all get our kicks in our own unique way! Enjoy!

7 Likes

what lights are those?

2 Likes

Why are you rocking those hubs if you’re not using direct drive? Money is no object to you? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

@Zach glad it is getting put to use. I liked that deck.

4 Likes

Uh, no comment. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Me too! Big thanks to @avX for willing to send it my way. Can’t wait to put it to use

4 Likes

What is your enclosure plan?

@BigBen has some for the killshot.

3 Likes

:wink:

3 Likes

Fuck sheet metal lmao.

Straight up doesn’t matter because you have no idea what equipment the place you’re gonna have it made has unless you’re a business or have copious amounts of money. In that case… you’re just gonna be hiring somebody in the first place.

Make things rough in normal modeling, send that to whatever sheet metal fab shop you find, and they should work with you…

Or maybe not. Fuck sheet metal design tho. Gotdamn. Like, they don’t teach you that anywhere. You just have to learn, but it’s just too unjustifiable for a hobby. Unless you’re only talking simple shit…

2 Likes

Nope I’m just scared :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh lord. Have fun!

3 Likes

Oh, just the most fun. @MauveMaverick and @Murloc992 can tell you all about my adventures so far. Nothing but troubleshooting lmao

3 Likes

The front ones are called solarstorm on aliexpress, you could find these quite easily.

this one for ~15€?

yup, I connected 2 of those to a power bank, so I could connect 2 at once.

1 Like