Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

FCUK Mboards

If I keep saying itā€¦ sooner or later the google bots will find us!!!

8 Likes

What deck is this?

1 Like

I think heā€™s just another guy who pieces cheap Chinese parts together and call the board his design :laughing:

Nothing wrong with actually using Chinese parts (I used mainly Chinese parts for my build) but heā€™s charging premium price with it, thatā€™s effed up :-1:

2 Likes

Fabiā€¦ the ā€œhair-guyā€

1 Like

Itā€™s a 36 DH blankboard from skateshred, but i trimmed off the ends to attempt to make it shorterā€¦ iā€™ve always been inspired by the DB keystone ridge 33ā€, but doesnt have a kicktail.

Why :man_facepalming:?

Cut some wheel wells and slalom!

3 Likes

When the lady friend says sheā€™s making a ā€˜penny boardā€™ you just let it happenā€¦I dunno man :joy:

6 Likes

Ohhhh. So you cut off both sides rightā€¦ Looks sweet. Can I get more pics please. I had gotten in a million builds ago. But it never actually made it onto a build because to me as it is it did not seem rightā€¦ It is getting used for a balance board.nowā€¦

1 Like

Round the corners and youā€™ll be ok

1 Like

Still a lady friend?

2 Likes

I have been waiting for this all my lifeā€¦
Now Iā€™m complete.

2 Likes

Right lol. Erip for life

Yee, as far as I am aware at least. Her board is currently benched for upgraded enclosures

1 Like

5jason

1 Like

yee yee yee her her benched? :thinking:

ā€œBenched her, yeeā€
:construction_worker_man:ā€ā™‚ :hammer:

2 Likes

Bruh I got 6 boards on a bench already, I ainā€™t got time to put anything else up there :joy:

3 Likes

5json

1 Like

Damn dude. Just ask her out already. Donā€™t wait until you get friend zoned. Unless, youā€™re satisfied how you youngens are right now.

Get her to sign up here. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

My bad, I canā€™t communicate. Iā€™m like 90% sure itā€™s a thinkā€¦which is about as sure as I am on anything

Lol absolutely not, sheā€™d leave me if she knew the people I talked too, the eskate obsession is bad enough on itā€™s ownā€¦but between finishing a battery and trying to make a thoughtful gift I think Iā€™m doing the right thing, at least I hope I am

2 Likes