Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I agree…just a little sarcasm directed at the Fiserv Forum (Milwaukee Bucks stadium) they hate esk8rs.

3 Likes

me too!

1 Like

That is such a majestic way to crash lol

14 Likes

That… Is perfect :joy:

8 Likes

I hope that guys alright, but I’m inclined to think this is one of those “drunk guy is fine after ejecting from vehicle” scenarios based on how relaxed he is about it

7 Likes

@pjotr47 who is this???

7 Likes

That is resident @NoWind, mad man. Those trucks are crazy cool.

11 Likes

That was the first question in my mind, which trucks are those?!

Looking at his Rx antenna sticking out, something tells me he’s had problems with reception on his GT2B though.

1 Like

Those news lightweight extra wide nosno style precision truck looks MAAAD !!!
it should be an e-toxx work I guess, Duffman X Nowind masterstuff :sparkles:

I dont even know what i’m looking at at the back/rear …

@NoWind, we need a build-log :pray:

:v: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

My guess is there’s one big motor with shafts out both ends that go into the top two gear reducers. Then the output shafts go into another set of gear reducing gear drives that are connected to the rear wheels. ???

Yeah, I would also say it is a single motor two wheel drive, probably with some kind of diff.

2 Likes

That would be a big ass motor with a gear drive, linked with solid axle into another 2 gear drives.

Big shiny at the back is likely a vesc 75/300 running at 16s in some sweet looking custom enclosure.

2 Likes

Damn Greig! Looks like you are opening a gallery with all those works of art!

6 Likes

Dats fcuking

BLUE!

1 Like

Me too, but I prefer Creo most of the time.

1 Like

when ya get ready to cut loose a few… gimme a whistle…

11 Likes

Sad thing is,
Most popular,
2nd most popular,
extinct

3 Likes

@kook There’s going to be a larger scale beta test prior to full launch, there will be announcements on it in the near future I’m sure.

You’ll have to talk to @torqueboards though, I’m just the chosen Torturer for the time being.

10 Likes

So no charity auction for The Community?

2 Likes

High kV single motor ala @MoeStooge with gear reduction on both ends to make it 2WD if you ask me.

So a lightweight MTB jumping monster.

Also has (correction) 16S2P LiPos in the middle.

1 Like