Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

that’s a whole lot of weirdness right there

2 Likes

@torqueboards said he was gonna look into it. As it’s a bad baseplate

2 Likes

I actually believe Kugs; which makes this sadly hilarious.

9 Likes

By your past performances are you so judged.

4 Likes

:man_shrugging: Everyone got over it

2 Likes

Okay so regarding this message, it was my father received the trucks, and they are so loose, so he didn’t know what to do so he just uploaded them to the internet, there was no blame or etc involved. My father doesn’t speak English well to create a thread, and I was off the whole month as I was busy with my personal life to be involved with this forum.

So let’s not continue with hate talk as it’s not helping anyone to solve the issues.

@torqueboards should I write you PM or email regarding this? We bought this hanger for the new nano drive to be adapted.

14 Likes

When you get a solution please let the rest of us know, we’ve been waiting for a fix

1 Like

The RipTide pivot fit for TB 218’s is being looked into but no data has come back from TB yet…

5 Likes

Has anyone figured out a solution to this? I got my CNC trucks 2 weeks ago, exact same issue. Have been waiting on support since

2 Likes

We’re all in limbo

1 Like

I don’t think it’s unsafe. Just a bit poop

4 Likes

You could paint your pivot cup hole, or wrap some tape around it.

6 Likes

@Kug3lis just to confirm, do you still use the @3DServisas account or is it just MrSas on that account now?

Also, how’s Japan?

1 Like

JUMPMAN.

It’s been so long my dude.

3 Likes

So I definitely see the issue shown in the gif/video…

I have 2 sets of these trucks (and 2x 35D baseplates I just got in), and neither show anything close to this. They’re both tight as I’d expect the pivot cup to be.

I’ve been riding the first set for probably 400+ miles now and they’re rock solid.

I’m swapping in the 35° base plates tonight and I’ll take some measurements

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t reply to your call out at Christmas! Not sure how I could answer.

3 Likes

I only had replied from it on a few private messages. Just finished my UK job still waiting for visa :expressionless:

1 Like

Haha no worries, we sometimes forget that esk8’s most studied member takes a back seat :smiley:

4 Likes

Guys, please just let @torqueboards chime in before we all grab our pitchforks, not sure if harbor freight can keep up if we all try and go at the same time.

5 Likes