Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

dude he clearly said DECK… not dick… pffft

2 Likes

Yea I’ll get ya in the morning.

I bought a replacement on amazon (tire and tube) for like $12 just to have one quick. My six shooters had 2 flats the second time I rode them so I wanted to be prepped.

I know there is an Ali link out there to order the cancer inducing ones from China

2 Likes

blah…blah…blah… too many words… I bought some "Clever 6x2s and there aint no fucking way they’re fitting on Kaly wheels…

I’m about to resort to the unthinkable… ride a different board with acceptable tires…

help me… what fits!!!

2 Likes

Do @kaly’s wheels only fit one tire style?

1 Like

the hub dia. appears grossly larger than a normal 6x2 tire can accommodate…

1 Like

unless you are speaking in euphemisms which case @Brenternet 's PM images should provide guidance

2 Likes

I respectfully disagree… and shall support my claim with fotogramtically correct pix, when i sober up… Kaly hubs are much larger than and “traditional” 6x2 hub… frustrating…

4 Likes

But @kook if you really need to move on to a maple Syrup powered eboard I would be happy to receive your Kaly.

2 Likes

i respectfully disagree that waiting until you are sober to take pictures is necessary
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@professor_shartsis does maple syrup have sufficient energy density to be used as a fuel for esk8?

3 Likes

Oh boy :see_no_evil:

offer noted…
thanks… I’d give her to you almost free, if we can determine and acceptance shipping rate… I think , for you my friend, let’s start negotiations at 10 large for shippng… you my friend can own this tire-less bitch for less than a Prius… let me know…

2 Likes

ohg fuck… you have summoned the beast… now I’m gunna haveta look at graphs and science… an shit…

4 Likes

@Tamatoa worth it if signed in mike beard blood. do it

2 Likes

This next board is compete supported by Mike Beard repourposed components… ya wanna go fast… mBoards is your answer!

1 Like

depends on what kind of “not sober” you are. colorful animated lines have proven hours of entertainment for me

2 Likes

fuck me… my ketboard just caufght on fire typing that shi…

1 Like

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak do it… it’d be an intersting curve…

1 Like

Jokes on you a Prius costs about 27000$ here.

1 Like

i think it would be funny to do a “red bull” style video of you skating to vegas that culminates in what we would all expect to be the final scene in a movie staring @kook

2 Likes