Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

@dickyho also has pulleys for the 6x2 wheels.

2 Likes

@Venom121212 thanks for those measurements. This is super useful.

@annihil8ted or @mishrasubhransu so you have a link to those printed pulleys?

@torqueboards can you share what’s the bolt spacing on your torque hubs? It’s it the same as mbs?

I am on mobile at the moment but when I’m back at my pc tomorrow I will try and add all this to the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

Nice. What program did you cad these in?

The metroboard hubs are the same as UnTrampa hubs, from the same manufacturer called Sumate.

6 Likes

They do, I did a dry fit just to see. They also fit Kaly wheels which are dimensionally the same as Trampa/MBS.

2 Likes

You mean metroboard right?

2 Likes

Yes, fat fingered it.

3 Likes

Just to clarify, you just mean outer dimensions and not bolt spacing right?

2 Likes

Yes, just the OD.

1 Like

Yeah I believe the kaly wheels also take a wierd size bearing.

2 Likes

I’d like to know if superstar/fivestar pulleys/hubs are interchangeable? For example, taking a unik superstar 44t pulley and putting it on a mbs fivestar hub.

4 Likes

Solidworks

2 Likes

@mishrasubhransu Cool, any chance you have these files available as STEP or some sort of solid works file rather than stl So I can take some measurements from them?

3 Likes

updated with pictures for trampa and MBS wheels, @Venom121212’s measurments. added a few others.

Anyone got any cad models for any of these?

Are you also interested in adding the weights of hubs and/or tires/tubes? I started weighing Six shooters, Bergmeisters, various MBS wheels, as well as 107/110 urethane wheels and the weight comparisons were interesting, and surprising.

6 Likes

Sure, post here what you got and I will add it

2 Likes

Are Bergmeisters not included for any reason?

Can you fit the evolve AT kit and pulley on tb218s

2 Likes