Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Pedrodemio with some resistive loops in your wheels you can decelerate when you reach your destination without using too much fuel. superconducting ones with a large circulating current might work even better, hence the necessity for large batteries.

2 Likes

@Pedrodemio an interesting relativistic aspect of this picture is suppose the board was traveling very close to the speed of light from left to right relative to the observer, and someone stationary to the observer had used a flashlight to flash white light towards this board before it wizzed past the observer-- at the same time as when you are “seeing” the red and blue spots, the board itself is already completely out of the frame… & depending how fast the board was moving relative to the observer, the blue light photons could be energetic enough to ionize molecules in your eyeballs or camera.

Been using my Evolve 107s since late 2017 and have well over 1000 miles on mine and mine have not chunked or sliced like these. Hmmm

2 Likes

It’s not exactly linear & does not look like a split along any production line which due to pouring in a single go there is no delam that could occur, suspect something sliced it on runover

Unlucky really most likely, probably some superglue and move on

1 Like

🖼 Pictures and nothing else!. finally received everything but i forgot to order BELTS!! damnit…

1 Like

Congratulations dude!

8 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

This looks like front wheel drive. Maybe the motors on the pintail end?

1 Like

^^ you exactly tell me the same thing some times before! :grin:

it could be looking like this but it is not, it’s pretty long and wide (I just keep this shape/design for the surf style look) even if duck stance style I should be easy even with 46EU foot size :blush: :

It should be easy after this wider one (on DKP plus around 9cm of risers!!)

5 Likes

Was it while riding?

Maybe try the faux sticker bomb where instead of paper and vinyl made the stickerbomb out of fabric so then there would be no way for it to come off.

2 Likes

Plus: don’t want to be you when falling a second time as you wont be able to hold yourself! I tripped over my feet almost yesterday while holding a bottle, realizing i could have f*cked myself over again (no cast anymore to protect my broken elbow)

Yep, i was riding my e-mtb and fell at 35kmh due to a slightly recessed manhole which flicked the board to the right and left again where i ulitimately fell. Broken arm and wrist. Surgery on monday. I think 18 hours after the fall i went riding again ( fell on sunday 9pm and rode at 3pm again after 6 hours at the ER.

7 Likes

Heal soon man.
Were you wearing any slide gloves or wrist protectors?

2 Likes

Thanks!

Sadly not but atleast i had my helmet on. Wristguards / protectors are the next thing i’ll buy. My first broken bone ever and my first major accident in 3 years of riding. The other 2 things were just small trips where either the road was to bad or i had to bail because i would’ve gone into some bushes.

1 Like

I hate a slightly recessed manhole

2 Likes

It’s always good to learn from own experience but learning from others is much better :grinning:
Heal well

3 Likes

@Briman yeah i plan on making a pattern to be transferred to fabric this time.

2 Likes

Is this for a trampa? whats the eta?

Amazing work

1 Like