Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yes i mean now you can cut the nose and replace it with a bracket instead of moving everything to a new boardā€¦

1 Like

Skate or DIY !

2 Likes

I belive its their own deck produced by a german deck manufacturer (forgot which one, should be on the proj.-x thread)

3 Likes

Itā€™s just a prototype deck. Weā€™ve build already a new one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Electric 2wheelboard!

Fucking hard to rideā€¦ But after a few years of practice ā€œa fun way to dieā€

4 Likes

I made it to meme status apparently. :partying_face::grin:

21 Likes

That was one of the best posts I have seen in a long time

10 Likes

out of all the documentation and researchā€¦I finally understand just by looking at this one pictureā€¦amazing.

8 Likes

@rosco what enclosure is that?

2 Likes

Plug for DIY one that I made.
Just vac formed it this morning, in 3mm styrene for a female mould.

Gonna mould release wax and PVA that and try vac bag carbon into it. No idea if the styrene mould will work. If fails I guess Iā€™ll make a fibreglass mould and try again. :crossed_fingers:

17 Likes

Just a heads up, regular fibreglass resin will dissolve styrene. Not sure about epoxy.

3 Likes

Cheers mate. Will find out :joy:

3 Likes

First google result looks promising.

3 Likes

Amps are pulled though ?

1 Like

@mynamesmatt this is what you wanna be using the ABS for mate :ok_hand:

Excellent work @rosco canā€™t wait to see the final product :ok_hand:

2 Likes

i get that they are pushed by voltageā€¦amps is how much is being pushed restricted by Ohms (resistance) now i get why cold solder joints are baaaad. i understand contact surface area in batteries when dealing with connections nowā€¦ series connections and all. Iā€™ve been doing tons of research on electricity. want to learn how to build batteries. Iā€™ll start with a N.E.S.E build first then move on from there.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 Likes

Their video review was horrible. Their major complaint was that you canā€™t brake on a full battery, not realizing that thatā€™s true of every electric board on the market. Why donā€™t they get someone with experience to review the thing, I donā€™t know.

6 Likes

watcha mean? Iā€™m making an enclosure out of abs :grin:

1 Like

Make a mold out of ABS and fibreglass the enclosure :ok_hand:

2 Likes