Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This sucks, man. I hope you make a full recovery.

1 Like

hooooo, and yet another ! :stuck_out_tongue: #envious

If they’re not shipped next week, I will have to cancel the order… :pensive: (road trip)
Do you guys know if I can cancel my order a month later ??

@magharees what board is that?

3 Likes

HYPER BEAST by NAF if I’m right, with Haggy Kahua trucks and AVIO Gear Drive kit :stuck_out_tongue:
Beautifull setup mate :v:

3 Likes

Selling it all @magharees ?

1 Like

you can take the wheel off the side of remote, there should be a little screw in the centre of it. makes it less bulky

2 Likes

I was gonna make a mod for it eventually, until then it’s gonna get clipped to my board with a chip bag clip because I spend 25 minutes looking for the damn thing already

3 Likes

haha saaame, loop key is even worse though :sweat_smile:

No loop key at least, there is no enclosure and the battery has an XT90s so I just use that

1 Like

Someone was selling a Dewalt planer for $75 by me and my wife said I didn’t need it😑

6 Likes

Wtf??? I paid almost $400 for mine. Just go buy the damn thing!

So much want, I wanna make a epoxy river night stand kinda thing, but I dont have a planner.

1 Like

Just buy it, say its for someone, then say they didn’t want it anymore… problem solved…

2 Likes

I had said I was going to buy it and said if it is still available when we get back I’m getting it and I kept checking and it sold in about 2 hours. I have a 1930’s Stanley hand planer that I refurbed.

5 Likes

Get a old hand planer and you would be able to do that.

That’s the green hubs/drives that I’m keeping for a slot on the slowest production line known to esk8

Dareno gets silver hubs/black drives

1 Like

@Riako the esk8 historian FTW :wave:

1 Like

Don’t lose the wheel or screw though. That wheel can come in handy in future ESCs / accessories… like to control lights and horns and stuff…

2 Likes

it’s safely tucked away… :grin:

1 Like

It’s @anon54720240 creation. He came over to Check wheel bite for Psychotillers new trucks. I didn’t want to take mine off, so I helped mock up similar geometry. We later went to His shop. 240s with 3, maybe 4mm riser was good to go. 260s exists

4 Likes