Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Looking forward to seeing it :eggplant:

4 Likes

5 Likes

esk8 Rorschach Test
what do you see?

What happened? Why did you have to pull all those welded tabs?

3 Likes

I think it was due to a wiring correction we wanted to make iirc from reading his thread about the rest of that build.

At first I thought I was looking at his tutorial and that was just one weld test.

one big weld test :man_factory_worker:

1 Like

I tore the whole thing down

7 Likes

It all worked… it just sucked :joy:

Poor design of the connections was the biggest issue.

4 Likes

you can make a real good post about how to clean welds off cells now :crazy_face:.

haha and you made a point about drawing it out on a picture before.

If this tale says anything it’s that this shit is hard.

4 Likes

In all honesty I’m not much of a planner :joy: i just do shit and hope for the best.

If it doesn’t work out, I fix it :man_shrugging: lessons learned, no fires started :+1:

14 Likes

yet.

anything is possible, achieve your dreams don’t let anyone hold you back battery I believe in you!

4 Likes

Haha battery building is definitely not one of my dreams.

4 Likes

Dude. I feel ya. Built that LiFePO4 pack the other day, and not enough output. Spent many nights and resources to get it done too, and with little ones my build time is limited.

4 Likes

That sucks man. As if building shit isn’t time consuming enough. Rebuilding is shit!

I was hoping to have this done today so I could spend the rest of the week working on the c3p0 and getting the flexibms into it.

Cells are cleaned, nearly chewed through a whole little dremel bit, but it did a good job.

11 Likes

I used the large tan stone wheel and it leaves a really flat and smooth finish, might be easier than the burr but?

2 Likes

Mine is caked in solder :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Eww gross! I think you can clean them with a burr tool but I’m not sure, you definitely could if it’s a diamond coated one

1 Like

So it does exist…

Is this yours?

1 Like

Nope, TinEye says it was posted Dec 15 by JayKay on their website

1 Like

Google images says March 12th on some other forum so merrrr
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Not even going to link? :man_shrugging: