Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Don’t think I’ve ever seen that kind of pulley before. @Bobby, I think you had a few similar?

14 Likes

whoa!!..you good I hope…what happened?

7 Likes

Not my board, That’s my buddy Jonifin’s from the Philly group. Got hit by a car. He’s cool. A little banged up. The driver pulled off but he got the plate and gave it to the cops.

Board still works though even though it was crushed. He’s looking for a 44 now I think.

R.I.P

18 Likes

oh snap…black board jungle Jonifin? he had the 44 that’s right…glad he’s ok. yeah man you gotta watch these 2.5 ton death machines.

9 Likes

Really thought about getting one of these… Please let me know what you think of it :ok_hand::pray:

4 Likes

4s4p? what kind of range are you getting?

3 Likes

A UPS in a server farm…

1 Like

it’s off the grid solar storage at a house in trinity county

https://esk8-news-objects.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/uploads/original/3X/3/2/327137bb29de08680e95616a4043c8ca5ea7b240.jpeg

5 Likes

I started the OEM test cube, but decided that was a waste of time and quit that. Started a dickasaurus for my first.

So far so good. Quality of prints kills fdm. This isn’t even cleaned up or cured.

10 Likes

As always, I admire your process.

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it :eggplant:

4 Likes

5 Likes

esk8 Rorschach Test
what do you see?

What happened? Why did you have to pull all those welded tabs?

3 Likes

I think it was due to a wiring correction we wanted to make iirc from reading his thread about the rest of that build.

At first I thought I was looking at his tutorial and that was just one weld test.

one big weld test :man_factory_worker:

1 Like

I tore the whole thing down

7 Likes

It all worked… it just sucked :joy:

Poor design of the connections was the biggest issue.

4 Likes

you can make a real good post about how to clean welds off cells now :crazy_face:.

haha and you made a point about drawing it out on a picture before.

If this tale says anything it’s that this shit is hard.

4 Likes

In all honesty I’m not much of a planner :joy: i just do shit and hope for the best.

If it doesn’t work out, I fix it :man_shrugging: lessons learned, no fires started :+1:

14 Likes

yet.

anything is possible, achieve your dreams don’t let anyone hold you back battery I believe in you!

4 Likes