Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Enclosure like escape that makes them “conncected”

Aka one enclosure for 2 esc

1 Like

The 20s neoBox is a dual controller

2 Likes

@KfromtheBay
How is the turning radius on that thing?

2 Likes

The 20S Neo is a single controller not based on vesc

3 Likes

No, its a non vesc controller im just testing

2 Likes

@mackann I’m pretty sure its a dual 20s 150a ESC based on the industrial automotive designs for brushless motor controllers

1 Like

Ok, you maybe right. But what I heard its a single. But we will se what the future shows :grin:

5 Likes

I think hes making a focbox based single, a vesc 6 x foxbox single and dual (just 2 singles on the same PCB with an external CAN), and the beastly 20s 150a single

But the 20s is supposed to be in development for a while longer

2 Likes

@Santino :heart_decoration: How do you like it? Looks awesome, get those guts in an enclosure :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

For our new neoBOX we making is only dual for 20S. It still need some time for be perfect.

2 Likes

I love it! Just testing the ride, enclosure and grip is coming soon…This is my present to my daughter in law, to move around and ride with us… Original 80’s Ray Underhill from my youth…

3 Likes

Looks great dude

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Not my board so not sure. It was a fellow rider that joined the group ride today. Seemed like it was doing great

2 Likes

@Tyler93245 sweet! I can put an account to the face. Good riding with ya today🤙
Thanks for making it out.

2 Likes

Thank you! But the crazy board isn’t mine, I have the TESLA diy. We go to college together, but he doesn’t have an account here for some reason

4 Likes

I was wondering who’s that was. Hadn’t seen it before. Right on! Get him on here!

3 Likes

This you deck @glyphiks ?

4 Likes

Yeah my deck, but battery is for @monoxane

Edit: spoiler alert… my battery will have one less cell.

3 Likes

Why does it have that diagonal pattern to it?

1 Like