Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

So much better with the black hanger although I did kind of like the red and blue Spider-Man look.
Hi Dickoz <

7 Likes

Being on carpets Plus the shadows makes it look like you have zero clearance on those geardrives.

3 Likes

@rusins is it the reinforced deck? maybe you can route 1-2mm from the center part

Just need some magnesium spark plates now :sunglasses:

1 Like

And hydraulics lol

1 Like

do you ride it often?

9 Likes

Are you sure I can’t pay you a beer’s worth to mail me a few?

3 Likes

I suppose if there is photographic proof of the build we can work out an arrangement involving beer.

4 Likes

I’m actually doing that at the moment. The real problem is I measured that wire wrong (had planned on soldering it in a different way) so because of that it’s 5 - 10mm shorter than required. Already cut it in half, and had a bad time soldering another one in its place, but I’ll manage :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Dope, I’m gonna make 5x modular 2s3p 40T units for my long distance Carver

Maybe 6x 5s1p though…then I would have come range flexibility

3 Likes

Splitting p groups seems like a pain in the arse to me, the 5 x 2s3p would be a lot neater and easier

4 Likes

How far out of balance can I plug a pack in? I was thinking of building the BMS and wires harness into the main chassis so I could pop in any combo of the 5s1p blocks in…each is like 5 miles of range on its own

1 Like

For that you just plug packs to each other and have a 3pin JST to balance right?

1 Like

:man_shrugging: depends how you design it. Just seems like more places where shit can fail.

I understand the advantages of the modularity aspect, but I don’t think it is a path I’d ever go down… unless someone paid me to do it for them.

2 Likes

True true, well I got like 2 months before the rest of the parts get here anyways so I can thing a while longer at least

2 Likes

:call_me_hand: very curious to see how you end up doing it

2 Likes

You know. Oddly enough not a ton of miles. I just got these October 4th.
For whatever reason I’m super hard on pneumatics…
I was surprised to see they did have lots of life left in them… Next time I might have to wait to actually see that inner layer.

3 Likes

Hell, I’ll do it for science! Just trying to figure a way to get the series connections to be capable of handling the current

I’m thinking 2x MR60 connections each pack, maybe MR30 is enough though since each cell is only 35A continuous

But I’ll have all the series and parallel connections in the chassis of the board and epoxy them down or something

3 Likes

Whoa where did you find those?

1 Like

I am the official distributor and service point for TeamGee in Germany/Europe.

You can order them soon on esk8nrw.de

3 Likes