Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Replacing teeth isnt too bad, the majority of my teeth are chipped and one is fake.

In away it usually fixes your smile too.

3 Likes

Oof.
Depends lol.
My dad has had all his teeth removed, every single one :grimacing:. (certain disease, i forgot the name, they all started rotting)
Make sure they get done properly.
His were not done right and all his upper implants came loose…

5 Likes

Rotting in what way? The teeths or the bone?

2 Likes

Teeth.
He was a smoker for a few years ( like 2 a day, it was a coffee thing)
But that was ages ago in his 20s, he is now 60 something
The imolants were done 6 years ago, they failed within 2 years… I won’t go into the details of where he got them at here, i will in pm :wink:

3 Likes

@KaramQ sorry to here about your fall, and I wish you a speedy recovery. Try not to worry too much about your teeth. I had three front teeth smashed into tiny bits after falling with my hands in my pockets and hitting the pavement. Ended up with a bridge and veneers. In the end my fake teeth looked better than my original teeth before the fall. There are also implants which are expensive but look great. Btw my wife is a physio, and I always here her saying that getting treatment as soon as possible after an injury is extremely important.

7 Likes

dude, is that laser engraving on the piss? or am i drunk? or both?

You know what they say, measure once - weld 900 times.

9 Likes

Both! They offered free engraving as their fall special last year. They moved the placement on it though so it’s covered up by my clamps now.

11 Likes

Damn that is looking fine! :ok_hand:

2 Likes

So much better with the black hanger although I did kind of like the red and blue Spider-Man look.
Hi Dickoz <

7 Likes

Being on carpets Plus the shadows makes it look like you have zero clearance on those geardrives.

3 Likes

@rusins is it the reinforced deck? maybe you can route 1-2mm from the center part

Just need some magnesium spark plates now :sunglasses:

1 Like

And hydraulics lol

1 Like

do you ride it often?

9 Likes

Are you sure I can’t pay you a beer’s worth to mail me a few?

3 Likes

I suppose if there is photographic proof of the build we can work out an arrangement involving beer.

4 Likes

I’m actually doing that at the moment. The real problem is I measured that wire wrong (had planned on soldering it in a different way) so because of that it’s 5 - 10mm shorter than required. Already cut it in half, and had a bad time soldering another one in its place, but I’ll manage :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Dope, I’m gonna make 5x modular 2s3p 40T units for my long distance Carver

Maybe 6x 5s1p though…then I would have come range flexibility

3 Likes

Splitting p groups seems like a pain in the arse to me, the 5 x 2s3p would be a lot neater and easier

4 Likes