Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Multiple collar bone brakes, and multiple impact fractures in my teens and 20s. Plus torn muscle twice… Always the same shoulder. My right arm hates me.

3 Likes

Feel better @KaramQ! Do the PT and it’ll help tonsss…

On a sorta same note, 2020 is a great year so far!
Jan 1st=NBA Commissioner Died
Jan 2nd=Australia is on Fire
Jan 3rd = @KaramQ gets hurt and shots fired for a maybe beginning of WW3 :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

Spill it convict. Premade battery pack score?

6 Likes

@glyphiks did you print the sticker yourself?

2 Likes

Homemade

3 Likes

@glyphiks Where from hath thou obtainest these?

3 Likes

I made them

7 Likes

How long before you have a thousand of them and are flipping them on the forum?

5 Likes

I’m glad your alright … Well mostly alright. Take it easy. Give your body time to heal I know its going to suck but you got this. Ive broken multiple bones it sucks. Good thing your young. Get well buddy.

2 Likes

I wake up, see the post count and instantly know that one of 2 things has happened.

1: 2 of you ego maniacs are having a biggest dick competition.

2: one of you has ended up in hospital.

Heal up @KaramQ hope that your board is ok.

7 Likes

Now you need to Register yourself as an electrician and it will be legit right?

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: personal use only. Only that way I can assure they are used for good and not evil

8 Likes

Fuck that, this is low voltage motherfucker

3 Likes

i belive the preferred term is narrowback
:grin:

4 Likes

You just have put some miles on those to get them like that? Loads of life left in them too.

Replacing teeth isnt too bad, the majority of my teeth are chipped and one is fake.

In away it usually fixes your smile too.

3 Likes

Oof.
Depends lol.
My dad has had all his teeth removed, every single one :grimacing:. (certain disease, i forgot the name, they all started rotting)
Make sure they get done properly.
His were not done right and all his upper implants came loose…

5 Likes

Rotting in what way? The teeths or the bone?

2 Likes

Teeth.
He was a smoker for a few years ( like 2 a day, it was a coffee thing)
But that was ages ago in his 20s, he is now 60 something
The imolants were done 6 years ago, they failed within 2 years… I won’t go into the details of where he got them at here, i will in pm :wink:

3 Likes

@KaramQ sorry to here about your fall, and I wish you a speedy recovery. Try not to worry too much about your teeth. I had three front teeth smashed into tiny bits after falling with my hands in my pockets and hitting the pavement. Ended up with a bridge and veneers. In the end my fake teeth looked better than my original teeth before the fall. There are also implants which are expensive but look great. Btw my wife is a physio, and I always here her saying that getting treatment as soon as possible after an injury is extremely important.

7 Likes