Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Have you had a ride on those tires yet? Wobble city, I binned mine.

1 Like

Nope, but it’s not my board so it’s not my problem… yet.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Please elaborate on the use of caps.

1 Like

Aw, such a cute puppy, congrats! What are you gonna name it?

/s
For real, congratulations!! You’ve got a long road ahead of you, but eventually, you’ve got an esk8 buddy

4 Likes

Laughing thinking about someone making a hanger from this. Lol

3 Likes

Congrats man!
Children are fun (in moderate quantities)

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s our we first we are both very excited. “She is on a moment by moment basis”

2 Likes

Most definitely. Ive been needing someone to hand me wrenches :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

You have kept the receiver in the plastic cap I hope.

1 Like

Remote receiver in the circle in the middle of the deck you mean? That’s the plan but I haven’t gotten that far yet. Haven’t even opened the remote up yet, he wants the VX1 :face_vomiting:

1 Like

The what or why?

That’s gonna be your biggest DIY project. Congrats!

3 Likes

Sometimes you need to save people from themselves because obviously this guy is not a builder so when something goes wrong he will be all over your arse. Receiver has to go in the plastic cap on the deck or sketchy signal and please bin those wheels. They are more than shit.

This is the first one I built on that platform and it started out exactly like your mates and then developed as stuff failed or was just crap. The only original thing left after multiple fails was the deck and truck baseplates. lol

2 Likes

I hear you and I have been passing on the advice coming from yourself and others. He wants to press on :rofl:

The idea is to build the board out at a reasonably cheap price and identify and replace things that are shit/broken later. I’m building it for him for free so he can’t really complain!

Edit: yours looks mint btw :ok_hand:

1 Like

That rig was a whole lot of fun with a 10s4p in it. It was eventually 12s powered and handled 40mph no drama. I had to relocate the escs to the top though. As I said I have built out 4 of these now and that ones the only one I kept. Might do something with it in the new year.

1 Like

Its a 2020 alu extrusion (the stuff on 3d printers)

The year is 2020

3 Likes

Yeah I got the joke. And recognized the material.
Just thought it would be funny to see trucks with that material.

3 Likes

Didn’t get that one :sweat_smile:

Vx1 is just fine.

1 Like