Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I am afraid to ask but…
What’s the ongoing rate for your services?

1 Like

ah yes, redundancy

3 Likes

Sure is

No build thread… yet
I have the diy sportster on the way so I might put together a build thread when I do my swap over.

Down in my neck of the woods? The UK’s longest running skate shop… never been in there.

2 Likes

Dude there is some kind a dick shape skinny thing in the reflection of your clear coat.

2 Likes

Fuck, I used to go in there when I was a kid. There and Surrey Skateboards in Woking. Both started in 1977. Used to have slalom/freestyle comps between shops. Memories and I can not believe its still there. Sadly Surrey is gone but lasted up to 06 or something.

2 Likes

You should their some tireless 6 shooters on there and see if you can ride the tracks :grinning:

1 Like

Nice work, I love those lights! Planned stl release?

Makes me think of this. It would be so fun to travel lol.

5 Likes

You could put a huge battery on the opposite side lol

2 Likes

I could actually try this on a abadoned track I know. But who knows?:wink:

3 Likes

You could put another board on the other track and a huge battery in the middle and have a tandem esk8!

1 Like

Esk8 tech and a platform for a lounger. :joy:

1 Like

Oooooh just put a couch across the 2 tracks and you’re cruising in style and comfort

4 Likes

@Itsmedant are you going to do the topside as well?

1 Like

Yep! But I gotta buy more epoxy and I’m using the same stuff that @Sender uses…shit is pricey!! He uses some top quality stuff!

I haven’t decided if I’m going to do CF, I have another roll of a slightly different weave. Or, @mmaner was designing me some bad ass runes a while back, maybe I’ll bother him and get some fabric and try my hand at some other type of skinning.

I just know this little 9ply chinesium board ain’t gonna hold up to the pain I’m gonna put it through so maybe double CF is the way to go

4 Likes

Yeah hella pricey

Mine came opened a little so i complained and got a whole new bottle of hardener and epoxy.

3 Likes

Shit!! Where did you order it from?

3 Likes

Amazon.

I didnt even have to return it because its a hazardous object. Plus there CS is too lazy to give a shit and just sent a new one.

3 Likes