Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Oh yeah, that definitely bounced. My bad :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

After 2 days of riding i can say that it is very stable. I never used a drop down board before because they get really log if you want a wide stance and i want them to fit in my locker and not be to large in public transports. Im still getting used to it and already hit 58km/h (5:30) in this video without any wobles

i only used medium mode in this video. High mode will go up to 75-80 km/h but i have not tried that yet.
Theoretical speed:
https://calc.3dservisas.eu/?TY_LCsIwFET_JWuRPNqibmPpSgkU7N5mEcHYQpfiv3tnGh-7M8PMJPeprj6pg7rfpofaiDiLcNtGePG9sLHEIFiRPAJaa4ojlKlXRsauPjeN4IwNB_jrzaEvc3NgCcQpVxNhNsTv0Jh8WRpTK7TTxAvqFTj7spQxbvmRHCbUK-Lv_exh48Y4LLwRbuxOn2NiNyDNBB7ba_V6Aw==

Hey @Itsmedant I have the same deck, did you complete a built with that?

2 Likes

Not yet! I’m skinning the deck in carbon fiber since I’m a big boi.

But I have matrix 2s, some OKP mounts, TB 6380s, 2 focboxes, and should have my wheels and bindings soon too (all mbs)

This is going to be my winter project, pretty much going to make it so I can bash the hell out of it and it won’t break

3 Likes

Great man! I hope you will post pics, but I’m almost certain you will :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I got one of them there decks. What battery have you managed to squeeze in there? Dump the motors though. Hot garbage.

1 Like

I’ll document the whole build as it goes!

1 Like

10s4p 30q modular battery for air travel. Putting the makerx dual 4.2 in there, cheap charge only bms and makerx antispark.

It’s for a mate of mine, wants to build it as cheap as possible so just using the stock motors for now, will swap them out later if they really suck.

2 Likes

Oh they really suck. I bought a complete ages ago then got onto ali and bought 3 decks as a sample purchase. Sold all as builds except one. Covered in dust in the depths of my workshop.

I focboxed the first one with a nano and stock motors. Awful. Chucked some sk8 on there and it was a different beast. I actually like that deck to ride. It seems to be locked in without any kind of concave but it has a drop through conversion which lowers the ride height obviously.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I will let the dude know and see what he wants to do about it

2 Likes

So everybody knows how to make those custom logo PCBs ?

5 Likes

I have that deck currently up and running :wink:

2 Likes

Just posted a few more pictures of the progress. Laid out the CF on the bottom and mounted my motors on the trucks.

Still gotta plan out the battery but I have a pelican case for it ready

1 Like

I’m gonna name mine “stellas sister”

2 Likes

I loved looking into your built. Mine will be street carver with a battery enclosure underneath so that is the big question now, will the enclosure H11 fit nicely with just a little bit changes

2 Likes

Mine will be street carver with a battery enclosure underneath so that is the big question now, will the enclosure H11 fit nicely with just a little bit changes on the mounting edge

Is that for Airtravel or Flex?

Its his horrible stance for that speed what caused this if you ask me. Itz crystal clear im2cento. His whole body language tells no good story to be honest.
giphy

2 Likes

Dang I had an HS11, I could have measured it for ya but already sent it off to someone else! I think the deck may be a bit too narrow for that.

Maybe @mmaner can measure it for us??

3 Likes

Alan did the measurements for me (eboosted Perú)

(EDIT: its to wide for the deck) he is gonna make a custom one)

3 Likes