Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Now you got me like am I seeing shit. lol.

I made a slow mo of that. Kinda see the rear end of the board deflecting up on the right before the slide.

3 Likes

Its probably because the other wheel locked up, and because it locked up the axle shifted backwards pulling the other wheel up?

i thought about that… it would slide in that case. In the video it really jumped. I think is was an object on the ground, or a crack

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that definitely bounced. My bad :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

After 2 days of riding i can say that it is very stable. I never used a drop down board before because they get really log if you want a wide stance and i want them to fit in my locker and not be to large in public transports. Im still getting used to it and already hit 58km/h (5:30) in this video without any wobles

i only used medium mode in this video. High mode will go up to 75-80 km/h but i have not tried that yet.
Theoretical speed:
https://calc.3dservisas.eu/?TY_LCsIwFET_JWuRPNqibmPpSgkU7N5mEcHYQpfiv3tnGh-7M8PMJPeprj6pg7rfpofaiDiLcNtGePG9sLHEIFiRPAJaa4ojlKlXRsauPjeN4IwNB_jrzaEvc3NgCcQpVxNhNsTv0Jh8WRpTK7TTxAvqFTj7spQxbvmRHCbUK-Lv_exh48Y4LLwRbuxOn2NiNyDNBB7ba_V6Aw==

Hey @Itsmedant I have the same deck, did you complete a built with that?

2 Likes

Not yet! I’m skinning the deck in carbon fiber since I’m a big boi.

But I have matrix 2s, some OKP mounts, TB 6380s, 2 focboxes, and should have my wheels and bindings soon too (all mbs)

This is going to be my winter project, pretty much going to make it so I can bash the hell out of it and it won’t break

3 Likes

Great man! I hope you will post pics, but I’m almost certain you will :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I got one of them there decks. What battery have you managed to squeeze in there? Dump the motors though. Hot garbage.

1 Like

I’ll document the whole build as it goes!

1 Like

10s4p 30q modular battery for air travel. Putting the makerx dual 4.2 in there, cheap charge only bms and makerx antispark.

It’s for a mate of mine, wants to build it as cheap as possible so just using the stock motors for now, will swap them out later if they really suck.

2 Likes

Oh they really suck. I bought a complete ages ago then got onto ali and bought 3 decks as a sample purchase. Sold all as builds except one. Covered in dust in the depths of my workshop.

I focboxed the first one with a nano and stock motors. Awful. Chucked some sk8 on there and it was a different beast. I actually like that deck to ride. It seems to be locked in without any kind of concave but it has a drop through conversion which lowers the ride height obviously.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I will let the dude know and see what he wants to do about it

2 Likes

So everybody knows how to make those custom logo PCBs ?

5 Likes

I have that deck currently up and running :wink:

2 Likes

Just posted a few more pictures of the progress. Laid out the CF on the bottom and mounted my motors on the trucks.

Still gotta plan out the battery but I have a pelican case for it ready

1 Like

I’m gonna name mine “stellas sister”

2 Likes

I loved looking into your built. Mine will be street carver with a battery enclosure underneath so that is the big question now, will the enclosure H11 fit nicely with just a little bit changes

2 Likes

Mine will be street carver with a battery enclosure underneath so that is the big question now, will the enclosure H11 fit nicely with just a little bit changes on the mounting edge

Is that for Airtravel or Flex?