Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I wouldn’t cut into the cgt or the 44 until you’re Criminally restless.

the time I’m going to spend making a clean looking spacer to mate them up mechanically and aesthetically is going to take weeks.

The tattu lipos are pretty damn good. I will use one set on 4wd for races and working out the fit to use all 4 for daily use (also 4wd)

Ive pulled 50amps avg over 4-5mi. 160 peak a few times.

6 Likes

Love it. Getting real tired of shipping batteries.

2 Likes

so… when are we going to catch up to this dude. He isn’t even in a car.

Damn fast. 52mph. Near @MoeStooge WR. And you just cruising at that speed on a 2 lane road with lots of cars.

3 Likes

I think moe have alot higher record 60+, but im building a board atm that should hit atleast 70mph, but I dont know if it will be possible to go that fast without dieing :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Yes. On FB he said it was old unity firmware that was the most probable cause. Experienced similar cutoff up hill. Updated firmware and hasn’t had same issue since

3 Likes

I see now that the curse of ‘eh it’s just one missing screw’ wasn’t just me… The enclosure must have transferred it to you :crazy_face:

Sorry for all that jb weld in it, lol. Must have been a pain to scrape off/out

That video is nutty dude I don’t know if I could ever trust any small wheels that much lol

1 Like

Not all holes need bolts is my saying.

The more weld the better. I didn’t really have to do anything to it and it’s all sealed up already so I’m happy.

2 Likes

lol…agreed, just a thought.

1 Like

1x 2x VESC

Good ol trampa.

At least they give discounts on 2pcs.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hate to say it, but it honestly looks fake. Just look at the shadows… Also the sound. Like wtf is going on?

If I’m wrong, I’m really sorry for saying it could be fake. Just glad he is okay :slight_smile:

its not fake.

7 Likes

Do you like? How long have you had yours?

4 Likes

Holy crap that guy flew. It honestly looks like the rear end of the board whips right as he runs over that painted line on the ground. He doesn’t stutter or lurch forward off the board like a motor shutdown would do. Just whips right sideways off it.

Edit: actually looking closely at the video, the back end of the board bounces up from something on the ground right before it whips out.

Looks awfully familiar to when I did something almost just like that. But I had a full armored jacket on and ended up with a sore shoulder for a couple weeks.

1 Like

A cutout at that speed looks pretty much exactly like that… ask me how I know :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

lol. Still don’t explain how the back wheel bounced off the ground before the board loses it though. Or maybe both and the guy is just reaaally unlucky.

I don’t see the board bounce, I see instant wobbles from a dramatic change in the board’s behaviour. Even if he got legit speed wobbles, he would have held it longer than that. I’ve got no doubt it was a cutout/lock up that caused this stack…

But hey, that’s just my opinion man.

Now you got me like am I seeing shit. lol.

I made a slow mo of that. Kinda see the rear end of the board deflecting up on the right before the slide.

3 Likes

Its probably because the other wheel locked up, and because it locked up the axle shifted backwards pulling the other wheel up?