Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yeah i was hoping that wasn’t the final design…lol

3 Likes

@PixelatedPolyeurthan i’m soldering AND building batteries while drunk… what you gonna do about it son?

images (2)

6 Likes

Best Combo, I think.

1 Like

Your plan to make it air travel friendly?

5 Likes

well those “fukin fugly deck stiffeners” were just to test with and are not gonna be used.
We will use another design that is more elegant and fits the deck more in terms of esthetics.

@kook @drone001

4 Likes

bruh…I have an Evolve CGT and a badass Red Ember 44. You got me thinkin’ :thinking:. btw, how are those Tattu batteries are you running 4wd on just the 2. how many amps have you pulled from them or how true are the c ratings on these. sorry for all the questions about batteries, I’m sure you understand me and batteries have a thing :smirk: brilliant idea on the CGT enclosure.

4 Likes

Lol that’s good, it looks dope other than that. You could small black annodized ones, that would be better aesthetics for sure

2 Likes

Oh my god. This is why we wear helmets and assorted gear folks.

8 Likes

Yeah read the description

2 Likes

did I read in the comments that this was due to a board shutdown and not speed wobbles?

3 Likes

yep, that is what i read

2 Likes

Unity mabye

that’s scary

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

What this for? What is going to run over 80v? Wouldn’t it be better for like 65v for 13s.

2 Likes

Trampa VESC maybe
FlipSky maybe
R/C ESC maybe

We don’t know, but way to start some shit.

6 Likes

There was a unity in the build.

8 Likes

Mike i think he meant it may have been the unity out of all the componants. It is stated in the description that a unity is used :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, as well as a battery, wiring, switch, etc. It’s best not to indulge in hyperbole until more facts are present.

I’m aware, as I read the post. My point stands.

6 Likes

I did say mabye…

I didnt mean it like that I was just pointing out something in the board that has lead to this happening to people before.

3 Likes