Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

yeah never going that fast again. shit was scary. gonna shamelessly plug my @lazyrolling (they’re not here yet :frowning:) hoodie for keeping me comfortable somewhat

1 Like

this is almost double the speed i can go except when it goes downhill, but DAMN again! You got a real rocket! WANT!
But we will skate on sunday, dude. I looking forward that day.
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

@ZachTetra Looks like my first couple enclosures. Did you copy the design? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol, steel and cell holders under there, it’s quasi-legit. :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

@mmaner what’s the setup on this?

2 Likes

Perfect como :ok_hand: :wink: ENJOOYYY !!!

5 Likes

Love it! I was wondering if your box was single or if there is the other one somewhere,… now I get it !

Could we imagine a new category @system , for other builds, that could use esk8 stuff to power other things?

3 Likes

I would love that category

1 Like

Theres alot of esk8 powered bikes out there

2 Likes

I was hesitating for my bike, I choose the easy way 1st (bafang),… now want to make mine
Like I did with the Oxelo dirt scooter hahah

6 Likes

Which one has more ponies? Audi or esk8?
@rich

1 Like

Carvon v4 TDs with SuperFly 107s, x2 FocBox and a 12s3p for now, building a bigger pack but gotta figure it this KWeld system.

2 Likes

Depends on the scale

9 Likes

Do you use it?
I was thinking to make a scooter too. How did you end up connect the motor to the wheel hub?

YEs ! A lot ^^
I will make a thread if there is a category soon :wink:

I made a rear arm with integrated motor (+ tensionning/ like on esk8 mount) :

(it is for sale btw)

it’s like a mini Supermoto!

but, it’s in part now, pushing the thing a bit harder ^^

Originally made for my GF for city commuting, she loves that thing. It misses her a lot, and for me too, it was so funny.
I decide to make another one, bigger and stronger, that I also could use more. We also want to could ride both on it …
So I buy new dirt again (same 45€ instead of 50 this time :slight_smile: ), and it will use a longboard deck!

15 Likes

Man I really think thst it’s amazing what you did. Please make a thread. The chain is a good solution. Was it loud?
For sure scooter are easier to use and safer in terms of control and brakes. I might going that route just for fun. Thanks for the input!

4 Likes

Please make a thread @Riako!

I’m afraid that if my wife doesn’t love esk8, she would give up completely. She would totally ride a scooter though. She actually got mad when I turned the scooter into my first skateboard haha

3 Likes

for fun, so go for it ^^ nad if your lady is not that easy on a esk8, she may like it a lot !
Yes a bit loud… but after riding spur gear drive not that much, I’m really use to this soung ^^ since 2015 on my mtb, in fact it was weird to ride the helical Gear Drive the 1st time. (I know you prefer the silence, maybe an hub could work for you …)

it’s also easy to push the limite of electrical part I think (imo), behind a handlebar, we are a little more serene.

1 Like

:smiley: haha, you did it !??

:wink: I will ! Look at her smile when riding with me !!! That has no price :

@rey8801, listen at the end (when the music ended), I’m far but still hearable >.<’

5 Likes