Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

If I don’t update you in like 3 hours remind me to take them apart and try shaving them in the smallest box I can find

Just chop them and send like puzzle. Will save space and will bring joy to Zack to assemble

2 Likes

@mynamesmatt damn! :eyes:

1 Like

yeah never going that fast again. shit was scary. gonna shamelessly plug my @lazyrolling (they’re not here yet :frowning:) hoodie for keeping me comfortable somewhat

1 Like

this is almost double the speed i can go except when it goes downhill, but DAMN again! You got a real rocket! WANT!
But we will skate on sunday, dude. I looking forward that day.
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

@ZachTetra Looks like my first couple enclosures. Did you copy the design? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lol, steel and cell holders under there, it’s quasi-legit. :joy:

1 Like

2 Likes

@mmaner what’s the setup on this?

2 Likes

Perfect como :ok_hand: :wink: ENJOOYYY !!!

5 Likes

Love it! I was wondering if your box was single or if there is the other one somewhere,… now I get it !

Could we imagine a new category @system , for other builds, that could use esk8 stuff to power other things?

3 Likes

I would love that category

1 Like

Theres alot of esk8 powered bikes out there

2 Likes

I was hesitating for my bike, I choose the easy way 1st (bafang),… now want to make mine
Like I did with the Oxelo dirt scooter hahah

6 Likes

Which one has more ponies? Audi or esk8?
@rich

1 Like

Carvon v4 TDs with SuperFly 107s, x2 FocBox and a 12s3p for now, building a bigger pack but gotta figure it this KWeld system.

2 Likes

Depends on the scale

9 Likes

Do you use it?
I was thinking to make a scooter too. How did you end up connect the motor to the wheel hub?

YEs ! A lot ^^
I will make a thread if there is a category soon :wink:

I made a rear arm with integrated motor (+ tensionning/ like on esk8 mount) :

(it is for sale btw)

it’s like a mini Supermoto!

but, it’s in part now, pushing the thing a bit harder ^^

Originally made for my GF for city commuting, she loves that thing. It misses her a lot, and for me too, it was so funny.
I decide to make another one, bigger and stronger, that I also could use more. We also want to could ride both on it …
So I buy new dirt again (same 45€ instead of 50 this time :slight_smile: ), and it will use a longboard deck!

15 Likes

Man I really think thst it’s amazing what you did. Please make a thread. The chain is a good solution. Was it loud?
For sure scooter are easier to use and safer in terms of control and brakes. I might going that route just for fun. Thanks for the input!

4 Likes