Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Basically they refused to help me until I opened a chargeback. They were being shady and refused to repair some of my stuff under warranty without fee, so I won the chargeback. Now they are refusing to send the stuff back unless I pay them upfront, but I’ve moved on. Learned my lesson, buying from us/ amazon vendors only now.

1 Like

1/64 is just 1/64th of an inch.

Imperial is like binary, where metric is like base 10.

You will see lots of imperial measurements based on fractions.

Mile was actually a Roman measurement for 1,000 paces.

Lots of our imperial measurements actually come from Britain and France.

1 gallon = 4 quarts = 8 pints.

In the industrial world, it is commonly known that 1/64th inch increments are 0.4mm. The injection molding workshop my office is on top of has these charts at every work station because they have to use both systems regularly.

6 Likes

When you have to measure something with a precision of 1/128th inch. :roll_of_toilet_paper:

Puck murder your finger @kook?
Almost every time I slam I walk away with a few blood blisters from the Hoyt

3 Likes

panic moment… I was going down…quickly…tried to use the Hoyt as a slide Puck, forgot to move my pinky finger… I think it’s broken… faaak

6 Likes

I had to do a double take when I saw this. Where’d you find that model for the caguama? Looks Identical to a model I made, down to the tessellations.

Oh ffs, mobile version sucks. This is in reference to 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

@Pedrodemio

I’d love to compare our models in CAD. You’re using solidworks?

3 Likes

Sorry to hear, man. Hope the x-rays disagree with you.

3 Likes

You don’t x-ray fingers. you just tape it to the finger next to it and hope for the best.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Kinda looks like mine lol

:sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Gorilla-Duct-Tape-188in-X-105ft-Black-Heavy-_1

3 Likes

My last one hurt REALLY bad and it was numb for a bit. Give it a day if you can

2 Likes

faak that… it’s only the pinky finger… i’m going to esk8 once my battery is charged!

3 Likes

That’s basically what they did after the operation tapped 2 fingers together.

3 Likes

That being said I totally have more than a few metal parts in my wrist/palm/fingers.
Hand injuries suck

3 Likes

I bet they charge you a couple hundred bucks for tape & a popsicle stick too. At least they would in America. Lol

5 Likes

I meant going to the doc. Skating remains. Always :metal:

3 Likes

Yeah makes it difficult to do any handjobs handiwork.

2 Likes

yeah I’ve broken this pinky and taped it to the next finger, so many times… this one is permanently shaped around the knuckle of it’s next door neighbor finger!

4 Likes

fV<k doctors and mike beard!

3 Likes