Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

No idea.
I haven’t even used it or pulled it out of its case In almost a year. Last time that I used it was just to do vesc settings.

2 Likes

That’s bad. I have also a little problem with my display. So I’m feeling with you.:frowning:

You’re gonna wanna swap the kingpin, they’re only long enough for the haggy bushings. And those are :poop:

5 Likes

you’re possibly the meanest most evil spirited woman I have ever met

3 Likes

Lol what just giving him a tip

3 Likes

oh there is that brett person… but he has a certain je n’ais ce quoi, a certain panache and humor your posts lack… you’re just mean

2 Likes

Oh okay :pensive:

3 Likes

look on this evaluation not as a judgement but a possiblity to use your vast experience and world knowledge for good… don’t choose the darkside Luke… you can give your opinion and help without appearing to be a trainwreck…

just my opinion… I thought was wrong once…

but I was mistaken…

2 Likes

Bro are you fucking smoking crack

7 Likes

nah it’s a hybrid mix of unicorn pussy and common sense… it allows me to see clearly and typoe poorly

3 Likes

Get some sleep kiddo

4 Likes

Is this a carbon evolve cut up to be used as a enclouser on a redember?

1 Like

Nothing is sacred. Correct. Fancy enclosure for a fancy deck.

5 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Thats fucking incredible

3 Likes

Goddamn, that has gotta be the most expensive enclosure going :rofl:

Well done sir.

5 Likes

I was in a rut. This needed to happen, also I can fit 14ah lipos in there. The escs will fit with router help.

3 Likes

Wear a mask, that carbon dust is nasty.

I’m glad this has happened, pretty keen to see where it goes :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Going to cut on actual deck in afternoon. If it feels solid, I’ll decide between 4 220kv motors in rear and a front pair of 240kv up front with 14ah @ 12s feeding 3 unities (will need to hand grind out triangular motor mounts for duals on each rear wheel . )

Or I could be basic and make space for typical 4wd and 28ah of lipo punch.

If the redember came in carbon fiber, I’d start saving for trampa 75/300s and work out 14s or 13s 4wd on 6384/6389 cans.

2 Likes

I love SR RKPs…I’ve been thinking about a drive gear kit this upcoming season. This setup is badass bruh.

1 Like