Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

hope you are okay looks like a turned ankle was imminent

4 Likes

yea it was a softer fall vs the last one where the boards trucks ripped off the board, up in the mountains and had to walk back bloody leg. ankle all good, 2 small cuts and broken glass on the insta.

8 Likes

@Arzamenable

How can this be!?

11 Likes

So when you get shot because you also have a deadman’s switch in your hand, we’ll have a nice 2732 degrees Fahrenheit barbecue on our hands.

3 Likes

That’s a dunkjob.

It’s like getting a blowie from Sarah Jessica Parker.

4 Likes

So it arived then Yey of so little faith. Now work out how to brake it in normal use. I want them to become the new standard of BMS

4 Likes

Any ideas on the process?

I had faith, just little patience :rofl:

I’ve got a few weeks off work after the end of this week, will have some time to tinker

1 Like

nooooooooooo. what happened?

2 Likes

Friend was riding his trampa on country road. asphalt was wet and he slipped with his board across whole lane into driving car in the opposite lane. luckily, driver saw whole situation and slowed down a bit before crash.

results:
friend - fell on his ass after collision, he had full body armor so there is basically no damage.
car - some plastic on bumper felt out of its place, they fixed it quickly
board - rest in peace hanger. He will have to disassemble wheel too to check if there is any damage.

all in all I would say he was pretty lucky.

21 Likes

Glad to hear your friend is okay, that could’ve been him under the car

3 Likes

I have the same tail light but no mount.
What did you use to attach it ?

You got a Lacroix now?

Just a loaner

2 Likes

I’d like to have friends like yours

7 Likes

That battery enclosure is insane!!
What size? :exploding_head:

2 Likes

12S-10P 230x155x180 size :grinning:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Yeah it’s awesome

do you mean the picture where my hand is holding the deck?! It’s evolve gt bamboo style