3 Likes

IT was just an idea. :grin:
And you see the result now.

2 Likes

What is 19mm profile?

1 Like

Probably Caliber hangers.

2 Likes

The ends, where it appears to be square before the axle exits the hanger, is that 19mm x 19mm is what I meant

Oh I thought there was some kind of standardisation

2 Likes

So reading between the lines there is now a inbuilt anty spark switch same idea as unity and flipsky. Any other upgrades inside?

2 Likes

I donā€™t think there is, no. @Squishy654 tried to get some standardization a while back on the older forum but he kept insisting it be FUB instead of metric so I think the interest just evaporated because of that

4 Likes

Will you be making an imperial version?

2 Likes

Imperial standardisation?

4 Likes

Yeah dude. Match the bushings you know.

I hear itā€™s easier to round inches.

2 Likes

No I dont want to get shot

6 Likes

not in white. rebel scum only.

4 Likes

Whatever, the metric system is for nerds.

3 Likes

ok 5/16-24 nerd

4 Likes

I just left an ace hardware trying to find Allen head metric bolts. Screw all you guys, punintended.

6 Likes

Hellshoes are in a different dimensionā€¦:smirk:

2 Likes

There is a store called Fastenal literally 6 minutes from my house, and they can get basically any hardware for dirt cheap delivered to the store for me to pick up. I can probably just skate over thereā€¦except every board is decommissioned at the moment :sob:

4 Likes

Same here man. They were dicks about having a part shipped to their store and letting me pick it up. They still wanted to charge me the $10 shipping fee for one stupid kingpin. What they do have in stock is super convenient though.

2 Likes