Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@rafaelinmissouri hes looking to buy some overalls, get a straw hat and some land and live that farm lyfe.

I would, even if I was deckoz.

I have no stake in this, only occasional messes in my garage.

3 Likes

Be sure to allow upto 9” wheels please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At least now he has a photo of his work to post. Tell him I say hello. We were binding buddies. Take that as you will.

5 Likes

its asked a lot so here is the document for FAA lithium batteries while flying in the united states

Airline_passengers_and_batteries.pdf (551.1 KB)

2 Likes

just as important as the right way to travel with batteries is the wrong way. thanks justin @Venom121212

2 Likes

Screw top mount, I’m just gonna strap lipos and a cutoff voltage alarm to a vest.

2 Likes

You will make a damn fine pioneer into this new world

2 Likes

This snow wasn’t deep enough nor dry enough to cause belt problems. Only certain snow does that, but when it happens, it happens bad

2 Likes

Doesn’t seem to, but it’s so slippery that durometer no longer seems to matter anymore.

Ever walked on ice? It’s like that, except on skate. There is almost zero resistance to breaking out into a slide. But as long as you know that, you just ride like you’re on ice and everything is fine. Just like driving a car in snow, really. You drive like you have no traction.

6 Likes

It’s also hard to get photographs of it, because there is no way I can hold a phone and take photos while actually riding. So they are always “post-mortem” photos LoLzz

4 Likes

both belts within 30 metres, not even enough time to realize and save the second one :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

hope you are okay looks like a turned ankle was imminent

4 Likes

yea it was a softer fall vs the last one where the boards trucks ripped off the board, up in the mountains and had to walk back bloody leg. ankle all good, 2 small cuts and broken glass on the insta.

8 Likes

@Arzamenable

How can this be!?

11 Likes

So when you get shot because you also have a deadman’s switch in your hand, we’ll have a nice 2732 degrees Fahrenheit barbecue on our hands.

3 Likes

That’s a dunkjob.

It’s like getting a blowie from Sarah Jessica Parker.

4 Likes

So it arived then Yey of so little faith. Now work out how to brake it in normal use. I want them to become the new standard of BMS

4 Likes

Any ideas on the process?

I had faith, just little patience :rofl:

I’ve got a few weeks off work after the end of this week, will have some time to tinker

1 Like

nooooooooooo. what happened?

2 Likes