Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@Flasher these guys drive me nuts! How on earth is it even working, that’s fucking next level :fire:

Watch me! :hammer_and_pick:

3 Likes

@Vanarian the video says it’s from “the real life guys”
Didn’t see the original but this one had alot of the process in it. Seems pretty straight forward

1 Like

@Tamatoa side by side:

@Brenternet yeah its reduced the OD a bit but i don’t think its enough to be a problem

6 Likes

Thank you, awaiting your first impressions after you ride them a bit.

2 Likes

Tire just looks better imo

4 Likes

Saw that a bit earlier on yt(german doods have done this). It’s a brushed motor with if I know it right 50W of powa.

1 Like

God, if it can run this quick with 50W what should I expect when I run 2500W per skate lol

3 Likes

Definitely a dead rider on inlines.:joy:
Here the video.

3 Likes

Damn I’m fired up :joy: going to make some extra work right now (it’s midnight lol)

3 Likes

But these things have 25-100 NM of torque, because you know, gear drive.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Curious to know if anyone measured the actual torque we get out of our motors under boards btw, I’d say there is a constant with amperage and as you add reduction you multiply by that count?

And thanks for getting me to work lol I managed to shave down again 4 millimeters in height, makes a lot of difference for CG! Productive night.

Wait, do you actually build that thing? :jack_o_lantern:
Try filing down some stainless steel.:joy:

2 Likes

@Mainflow yeah hes trying to build some inline esk8s

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about the ski shoes I saw recently. Those could be sick with some sort of propulsion system hooked to em

2 Likes

I’m buyin those things before I go skiing :joy: seem weirdly fun

So what do you think about the Kaly 2.0? Compared to your other MTB? I thought it was meant to be a road carver but with those tires it should be good for some trails too.

2 Likes

4:1 gearing on 190kvs makes it pretty unusable off road. Hard packed gravel and dirt is super fun, but forget about anything soft or grass. This thing shines on the road, great stability at speed (was ‘taking it easy’ and hit 62kph :rofl:) and carves like a fucking dream. Deck is super responsive, just wrote Kaly an email telling him I need one :rofl:

5 Likes

He still selling just the deck? I so wanna test drive that thing.

1 Like

Not on his site but can’t hurt to ask…

1 Like

Or sender has some but only to be skinned

1 Like