Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Foot throttle and brakes?

2 Likes

Ask Jerry, this was his first highly successful business venture. It’s good that his next one “Carvon” worked out for him.

6 Likes

Did a quick search, saw that it was Carvon related. Also though, https://www.skate-pods.com doesn’t work for me so…

1 Like

It’s from 2014. Long gone now.

2 Likes

Well I spoke too soon :disappointed::sob: already emailed Chris and Dave about a replacement and Dave was cordial so my hopes are up.

4 Likes

Can we just appreciate the improvement in skunks camera quality.

12 Likes

Even if it is per flight that’s a dirt cheap 15h flight. I wouldn’t be surprised they would make me serve food and drinks at that price.

1 Like

He got a new phone from @Mikenopolis. He’s the real hero!

3 Likes

Meh that’s not as nice as with an iPhone camera.

2 Likes

@b264, get him!

7 Likes

@BigZwatt it’s one of the electric board solutions deck/enclosure combos that were on sale for Black Friday.
Not going to unwrap it because it’s probably going straight to @Sender
It’s my wife’s first real board since I gabe her the riptide and it broke before she could ride it. Lol

7 Likes

have You chosen the graphics yet? With the whole process Do you think it will be done it for Christmas?

1 Like

No way. Lol
My wife is being picky.
She probably wants some Wiccan thing with skulls or dead animals or summoning circles or all three.

8 Likes

Careful don’t go scare @mmaner too much with spooky graphics.

That deal was so tempting, bindings or no bindings?

1 Like

None. It’s like a budget Street Carver. Kaly / lasag

2 Likes

I will be looking out for your build thread

1 Like

I’ve dated witches before… great fun in the sack!

(no disrespect intended for your wife/witch)

4 Likes

Im into it lol

3 Likes

Me Three!

3 Likes

Noice!!! Thays going to come out great .

@kook everything is all fun and games until a witch cuts you during sex and sucks the blood from the wound.

Other than that super fun !!!

9 Likes