Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

“Just following orders” that’s what they always say…

Yeah the mods kinda suck.
Was probably bill.
Lol no worries dude
I really don’t care

3 Likes

Might not be bad to make it a wiki so the community can help edit.

@BillGordon?

1 Like

Do you guys not enjoy the thrill of going through a long thread scouting for links to deals??? :eyes:

2 Likes

Dude. Not cool.

3 Likes

Does it link directly to the amazon site from @EnertionBoardsUSA ? Interesting that they are using that data from the beta Unity testing without asking and are deleting stuff for their liking…

As you can see the Focbox Unity was able to deliver a total of 80A per motor for around 90 seconds. Very impressive for such a small design. :smiley:

2 Likes

Good suggestion. Now a wiki.

2 Likes

I would love to know how the Omakase feels compared to the Tayto.

2 Likes

Well one of them is a world class flexible kicktail with pedigree and the other one is a piece of shit. The math is clear.

5 Likes

LoL but my post was about a sale on esk8 parts spanning Black Friday, and I got multiple flags. So whatever

I’ll have to report back. I have only done about 3 miles on the Omakase.
But first impression is really good. The Tayto is a cool deck but the tail being so short leaves something to be desired for comfort. The concave on the Omakase is not as aggressive. But on the Omakase both front and back feet are very comfortable. while it is still very nimble. On the Omakase the tail is much more usable than the Tayto, a lot less effort to tic tac the board. I have the front trucks on the back holes in the Omakase. Back trucks also in back hole. The wheel base is shorter on the Omakase. I think it would be really close if I had the front trucks out.

10 Likes

Why u hate the tate

2 Likes

Wonky holes for one

1 Like

Oh yeah those are disgusting, the og deck is sexy tho

The spud

Nah there was regular taytos no holes, I got one done up from Tim

1 Like

That looks perfect. Is that a spud enclosure too?

Ya. It is the enclosure that came with the Tayto from BKB.

1 Like

It looks great man.

1 Like

How much longer is the Omakase?