Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Thanks for setting me straight on the old thread lol

1 Like

The man responsible for that monstrosity isn’t a man. Hes a spoiled dumbass who doesnt value his work and life…I’d love to see a video of the board launching him from any of the multiple problems that will be caused by this

1 Like

We’ve watched him ride an euc on the freeway, ride a dirt bike up an almost vertical hill, race a scooter at 80mph

4 Likes

It was just bc teenagers or ppl with no money were making offers.

But yea it’s $200 and then shipping.
You were looking for a 10?

1 Like

Precisely

The extraterrestrial?

2 Likes

He’s a fun guy lol, very lazy tho

1 Like

What battery you got?

That’s not his board, we’re making fun of the guy who built it

1 Like

Yeah 12S is a no-go despite the price or anything else

1 Like

Why must you hate everything I love

5 Likes

I think it’s a beautiful example and should not be made fun of :blush:

2 Likes

@Janux-esk8
what enclosure is that? Also are they abec adapters for them wheels!?

A few variations. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pull off the sensor JST connector, pull cables through and reconnect. I run sensorless using mine.

3 Likes

@Tamatoa Looks good bro, any issues?

4 Likes

Thanks,

Yes I wanted to wrap the edges but I messed up. some spots on the edges have gaps between the deck and the carbon. Plus I folded the leftover on the bottom, lots of cleaning to do lol.

The top is apparently good tho.

So I am going to scrape the bottom and edges and probably skin the bottom as well leaving the edges bare… still unsure.

I haven’t done the last clear coats of resin yet.

3 Likes

Wrapping the edges is not a common thing… probably for good reason :rofl: stoked that it went well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Well, at least now I know🤣 but yeah I am quite happy with how it turned out. Probably has some weave distortion cause I am clumsy but hopefully it is solid structurally.

1 Like

Function is key, form is a bonus :call_me_hand:

2 Likes