Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

was I wrong?

Who knows man, maybe he’s a grower and his hat is a shower

1 Like

nice story… his therapist will understand

@RyuX so now we’re both even using the same output port for our range extenders? lol

1 Like

@mynamesmatt

Do we ?

1 Like

You’re making an esk8 gearbox?! Those rods at the top are the shift rods?

3 Likes

ooooooh yea. 6 speed sequential

but for real, no i’m not lmao. It’s a model of a Formula one gearbox. For my a CAD competition I’m entering. I won it last year and I’m hoping to win it again this year :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Time to miniaturize that sucker and make an esk8 version. Even a 2 speed sequential would be a game changer. It would give us flexibility in wheel and motor size, giving us torquey and fast boards.

5 Likes

Yes please! Get a single beefy motor with a differential and a foot lever for modes…it’ll be beastly

3 Likes

Beautiful setup bruh. Cant wait to see the rest.

2 Likes

7 more to follow :sweat_smile:

My kid rides something like that! The brand is even maverix.

Its 150 new though and I got it for $50 because the lady said her kids were never interested in it. It was still in the plastic wrap in the sealed box. Super fun little board with speed modes.

4 Likes

I know. We discussed this before :rofl: I started esk8ing with the maverix cruiser (same as pictured)…I know I’d end up destroying the whole thing since it’s a chinese esc with proprietary remote, a dc motor, and heavy as fuck trucks (12lbs each iirc)… but that deck was solid as fuck and huge. I’m imagining hypertrucks and a new skin :drooling_face:

You will burn in hell if you mix those components. Don’t you dare.

3 Likes

You make me want to put that dc motor on the hypertrucks now :rofl:

1 Like

Then go brag on the Lacroix fan boy page hehehe

1 Like

Fuck them. Lacroix is nice. Their fanboys piss me off :rofl:

I would simply want to revive my first esk8 love. Make it just like the maverix border but with normal modern technology (better truck,motors,batteries,and enclosure)

4 Likes

@RyuX

3 Likes

Is that for your secret Santa? That is bad ass

2 Likes

Damn!!!if it’s a gift, that will be one lucky fella

2 Likes