Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

The 4223 ages a lot once you open the bottle. When you open it, it’s about the consistency of 419D but as it ages over about 10 months it gets thicker and thicker. Eventually you can put huge thick coats on. But in the beginning you need 20 coats to make it thick and it’s real drippy.

Gotta bring the prices up before black friday somehow ya know? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure…but doesnt change the fact his emails are sending out hours in advance?

maybe he expects people to open them hours later lol

2 Likes

TB DD isn’t discounted on Black Friday :sob:

eLofty to the rescue.

4 Likes

@torqueboards

7 Likes

ZOMG MMM please let these test out well. @torqueboards what kind of price are we looking at for these? how about heatsink compatibility?

4 Likes

Oh please haha I want them

1 Like

@Skatardude10 Where did you want heatsink for? I’ll release the dimensions for mounting holes.

5 Likes

One of the towers in Dubai or is it Korea :thinking:has something like this. Interesting stuff.

1 Like

18s ready?

2 Likes

Is it 16.42S ready is the real question.

Nah not yet… next version we’ll start testing as soon as we can.

2 Likes

I’m assuming 100% none of the enclosure heatsinks, dual focbox or unity ones from eboosted, or 3D servisas will work with these. Before they make some I’m sure some first party enclosure heatsinks would sell well with a couple of these in a bundle.

1 Like

Honestly most of the time unless you pushing a continuous 40mph uphill on 4wd, heatsinks aren’t really necessary at all

As far as mounting holes we didn’t base it off any of those other parts at least I don’t think they match up. Haven’t checked.

Yeah, we already have a 3.5mm thick baseplate with mounting holes and an external mounted heatsink for the escs.

So unless you want to mount the escs on your helmet… That we don’t have yet. :rofl:

@Kellag You don’t need socks but you wear them with your shoes :rofl:

9 Likes

A heatsink is like two pairs of socks you silly goose

2 Likes

Ok, I assume. You’re not getting the heatsinks then :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean If you wanna throw em in with my testing unit’s :wink:

4 Likes

Is this similar to Tesla’s “earthquake machine”

1 Like