Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I came here to say that, looks like a tank. Awesome.

2 Likes

@kook @Brenternet thanks guys! Got a flat one mile in…:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

12 Likes

That thing is badass, it needs a big Bull Bar up front. ( good place for a spair tire lol )

1 Like

Did you add slime?

No. I am about to tho. I was on 20psi. But I just got that piece of wood out. It’s like a hook lol.

1 Like

@M.Hboards What build is this?

1 Like

No one makes a bull bar for these MBS trucks. Other wise I’d be so down. Maybe I will design one later down the road if nothing comes out

2 Likes

Working on it my man! Utilizes the brake holes and M8 hardware for extra beef.

Speaking of, @moon, do you have the profile of the matrix hangers? I’m very close to right and am tired of test printing blocks.

10 Likes

Kinda want a bull bar/carry handle but the back motors stick out too much to pull by the front and I don’t want to move them up.

1 Like

Bull bar up front, handle in the rear.

3 Likes

I had this issue on my first board and made sure to mount the motors higher on these trucks specifically because of that.

I felt so accomplished making a handle the first time around just to pick it up and scrape immediately :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

What a tease

3 Likes

No USB type C though REEEEEEEEEEE

8 Likes

Just add slime and be happy ever after? And is this the T2 tire? I know I want that if my mountainboard ever happens, and these wheels are a new Jens work?

@tipsy Add $8 more for a dual for USB C?

6 Likes

Will it be an adapter adapter for 8$?

Yes please

1 Like

No, it would be USB C which would increase the price. @Tamatoa

4 Likes

But you don’t necessarily need USB-C PD or other fancy features, just the connector itself. I see them going for 25 cents a piece on alibaba…

Micro-B can be pretty sketchy with connectivity, which is important when doing firmware updates.

7 Likes

What is the DFU jumper?