Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

And that’s exactly why you want to be Monitoring individual cell voltages™.

BTW, same thing happened to my battery pack. I’ve done at least 30 cycles since then without fixing anything and it’s still working fine, only with reduced capacity. It’s possible to live with it as long as you keep an eye on the voltages while charging and stop charging at the right time. In my case, once the weaker P-group reaches 4.2V, the other p-groups are at 4.1V, at which point I just stop charging. I don’t balance.

2 Likes

I need the full capacity to comfortably get to uni and back, about 32km (10s4p 30q) :grimacing:

Surgery incoming…

1 Like

And precisely why I’ve got a davega x on the way :wink:

3 Likes

Turns out one of the single cell fuses was not soldered properly (my mistake… )

Monitoring every single cell is useful when you don’t have a discharge bms that does coulomb counting. The diebiems must have noted the difference.

Anyway, quick solder fix and the board is back running. I will monitor the cells closely and see if they stay balanced

1 Like

Not my fault Amazon got ddosd and set content limits.

Or is it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Lol this sucks man, I just saw this post on reddit

3 Likes

I was hit by a truck Chevy quad cab…this shyyt hurts like a SOB. Hospital time.

8 Likes

No good dude

1 Like

Damn dude hope nothing is broken. Let us know some more deets about the crash whenever you’re good.

1 Like

Sorry man. I keep hoping you’re going to get an uninterrupted period of time to ride and enjoy all your hard work and sacrifice, but luck has other plans. Hang in there!

2 Likes

I know right. Just posted a video in the thread. Gonna post a better video I need to get to the hospital I may have internal shit going on

3 Likes

Your luck sucks my dude.

Get well soon man

3 Likes

Seriously what did you do in a former life? Buy a lottery ticket because you are due a turn around. Hope its nothing serious dude.

9 Likes

Hmmm :confused:

I was hoping for a wider cut style of pants, I have enough skinny jeans.

Also those cargo shorts pockets :skull:

Is this the final version @LAZYROLLING? I don’t see the product on your site

I can’t speak for them or their rationale, but you want leathers and Kevlar pant to fit tight. The looser it is the more likely you’ll get road rash just from the fabric dragging on you.

4 Likes

That makes total sense, I’m just throwing my opinion around :joy:

To be honest those aren’t far from what I would consider buying, maybe it’s worth it to buy it and stretch it to a more comfortable size 🤷

Maybe there are better alternatives, I just preferred LR bc I already have their hoodie

1 Like

I totally get wanting to support an ESK8 brand as well, but there are plenty of motorcycle gear companies that make stylish and incognito Kevlar pants. They have plain denim jeans that have pads and Kevlar.

3 Likes

sorry but what does it say? Pride Parth?

2 Likes

eRiDEeARtH :thinking: ?

6 Likes

Possibly?