Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

IDK lotta dead things on the road. Just today a car pulled out and I had to swerve into the path of some rat guts. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I had no problems with it.

Use the ver.1, it has a less sharp bend.

2 Likes

That looks clean as fuck

2 Likes

Thanks, i plan to have a silicone gasket seal behind it that is snug round the cables and keeps everything watertight. Wondering how much it would cost to get some made in aluminium or stainless steel.

2 Likes

maybe you lucky and @moon can help you with it… but no guarantee

1 Like

@longhairedboy could you add 2x like buttons? So we can like it twice if its so good as this one eheheheh

1 Like

I’m reposting it because I feel I should gets at least 50 likes for the hour it took my unskilled ass to make

6 Likes

Since you have access to noice tools, you could replace the axle for a stronger metal, maybe Titanium?

1 Like

Yea I might just do that. If not I figure some snippity snappity things are going to happen.

4 Likes

Anyone knows if Caliber axles are a whole solid axle? Wonder how am I gonna remove it haha

You’re talking about CensorUnity? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

More like it does a diyeboard truck on me and I face plant but yea, that too :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Kellag how did you get these? :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve got a guy​:eyes::joy: nice job btw

1 Like

i got this exact same setup, gonna install it soon.

are you going to run idlers?

1 Like

Was thinking about it, not sure if the torque is noticable enough to buy different belts again tho lol

“Technically” your mounts are upside down. But I’ve seen a few people do this now and you should do you.

You’re wrong, but you’re still cool.

Wrong.

Wrong.

5 Likes

Fixed it

16 Likes

Apparently I like to be different :joy: I’m so OCD it’s probably gonna drive me nuts now.

1 Like

You’re OCD? Look again, I straightened the horizon :woozy_face:

7 Likes