Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

This and also if your charger shits the bed and randomly throws loads of amps in or you accidentally plug the wrong one in or something like that.

1 Like

I applaud your chisel work and how annoying that must have been. Looks great dude

4 Likes

This might be my most ambitious build yet, and by that i mean most labor. No worries, i used a drill and a Forstner bit to hog out most material, and then cleaned it up with a plunge router.

3 Likes

Oh duh, you’re a woodworker. Is there a build thread in progress for it I missed or saving it til the end?

I have not made it yet, i probably will start the thread tonight, and upload progress as i go. No name yet :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Love it ! :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Have you tried Fisher wave forstner bits. They are supposed to be the best of both the serated and the standard forstner

I have the fisch brand ones (maybe a typo?) and I love them

I have not actually, been thinking of getting a set. So far i’ve always been using the standard ones and a new one cuts relatively well. Serrated ones cut way better!

I have looked at that them as well and they seem like they would be great. I recently go a cribbage board kit so I will be working on some of them for presents for the holidays.

A French mate, ride with his children since 2016, he just fix it at the end of the mount :laughing:

But its working from yrs, with my custom X mount :muscle: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Cool i’m planning to build one myself. Hope we will get a build thread over here as well.

1 Like

This is FatBoy 260 Helix gear drive for Caliber II Baseplate :grinning:

4 Likes

It just looks wired because there’s no enclosure. Lol

7 Likes

Sold!

3 Likes

What do they look like now after tons of miles?

1 Like

k so firstly, omg. You’re the first person I’ve seen to use the same charger as me. It’s a fucking great plug. I’ve pumped 42v 9a through mine with little to no heat produced so they’re great.

Secondly, a good way of making a plug, is buying a second connector with the thread sleeve on it and pulling everything off so you’re left with this

i janked mine up and cut a small bit of ice cream bucket and pressed it in there. however anything will press in there and when tight will be relatively water tight.

Also, as your plug holds on with a thread, you can have a range extender on your board and it wont pop out :wink:

2 Likes

I think it looks kinda cute as a half-shirt! (LMK if you need another :slight_smile:

1 Like

When the sensor wires are juuuuussstt the perfect length

But also god damn that’s a lot of length

1 Like

@mmaner
For a second I thought this was going to be one of those videos that plays on a loop and you don’t know where it starts or ends. And then it ended :sweat_smile:

9 Likes