Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

What happened to my motor?

1 Like

You probably fucked it due to incompetence. Joke.

What did happen to yours?

1 Like

not sure cant open it up

1 Like

Lets take this conundrum to a pm.

1 Like

Aw, bummer, hope you’re all right. What’s ruined about them?

I may be wrong but it looks like your switch is not protected there. Aren’t you afraid it would hit something?

Edit. Damn forgot the link.

1 Like

Yeah I thought about it and its definitely not protected will make a cover at some stage but should be iright for where I ride… (face plants)

1 Like

bro NOOOOO I’m sorry man

1 Like

This is 210% the dopest shit I’ve ever seen in my entire life. Vaginas are up there too. This wins.

so whats the scoop?

Is that a battery failure Or just housing breaking apart? It looks kind of lumpy :thinking:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-private-lounge/9/1657?u=thermalchild

Geeze. I still have yours :joy:.

Have you gotten your damn deck yet?!

2 Likes

My buddy moved from Orlando to Melbourne Beach. He goes to college and has a full time job so he hasn’t had a chance to get it to Damon to mount it yet. Damon built the battery he’s just waiting on the deck now lol.

1 Like

Tell that bitch to just ship it to him!

1 Like

It’s not that huge of a deal, he’s my bud and I know he’s been hella busy lately. I talked to him a couple nights ago and he said he was gonna try and get it to Damon this weekend if he can get off work in time so we’ll see.

1 Like

Ah a new Hot ones episode? Totally missed that. :grin: Well who wouldn’t want to be greeted by a Dinosaur?

Oh the episode seems to be from 2016…Still missed it.

4 Likes

The one with Erik Andre has been out for a while lol

2 Likes

Just noticed that too. Still missed it though haha

1 Like

test test @b264

Works. Great. The only stupid thing is that i can’t directly copy the link to my clipboard on mobile. I have to send it somewhere first (email, Telegram, whatsapp or whatever), copy it from there and then paste it.

Mobile doing mobile things ¯\(ツ)

1 Like

that’s the motor on mine, 192kv yeah? never had any issues (got the Phillips heads) should I expect the worst :sweat_smile:

1 Like