Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That doesn’t look water-sealed to me :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Sexy build! Only thing I don’t like about it is the green edge when looking from the top :nauseated_face:

1 Like

It’s very lightly water-resistant and very, very heavily waterproofed. It’s designed so water can get inside the enclosure and, in theory, it’s fine. Of course, there’s this.

The last board I made I only had one water repair so far. I’m still trying to get down to the magic number of zero repairs – it just works.

1 Like

Also, there is foam window seal under the enclosure lip around the wires. You can see it on the front where it’s sticking out. It was too difficult to get it together the first time to go back and do it again without that sticking out.

1 Like

@magharees what is that?

The 3d printed bindings from @danile at the other forum.

2 Likes

@Venom121212 How do you like those F1 bindings? they don’t have any adjustability do they? Too easy to slip out of?

They’re honestly not bad for a first setup of bindings. I like being able to hop out of them easily at stops. They are double velcro layered adjustable. I’ve had my eye on the F5 bindings for a while now. It just hurts me that the heel straps are another purchase and not already part of the binding cost. I hear nothing but good reviews about them though.

I think if I had heel straps I would do better at that jump park specifically. Idk if I’d want heel straps on a board I cruise around the street though. I’m thinking of putting the better than freebord bindings on my hummie build but I need to try the concave of it first to see if necessary.

Just waiting on Unity shipped email now. Please?

1 Like

@SeanHacker, wanna talk about this? Did you FINALLY have ONE bad experience with Enertion? :rofl: :sob: I mean one too many? WTF happened?

7 Likes

Dis looks amazing

Sorry, out of likes

5 Likes

Somebody got a RedEmber?

2 Likes

Xapham
Sits nice next to my red 44

8 Likes

Thanks. Every module is suspended from rubber dampners. Let’s see how long it lasts.

Looks like a tesseract to me?
(Gerry’s RedEmber is on holiday at the moment…)
Edit, Doh!

@BigBen

3 Likes

#envious !!!

Sorry to necro this post (just hopped on over from the “old forum”) and scrolling through :stuck_out_tongue:

A guy over on YouTube (AvE) makes them as well.

3 Likes

Is this the “Hide @magharees beer Harold”?

3 Likes

And @akhlut i think?

2 Likes

Yep lost my beer in that shot, last night in Dingle with my new friend @akhlut and my old friend Colonel Sanders (Ray)

3 Likes

@akhlut all friendly with a T-Shirt that literally says RUN.

:smiley: