Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

How about Robbe Dymond 6374 200 kV with encoders?:wink:

2 Likes

I post stuff to here a good bit.

But it sorta gets lost in there.

3 Likes

Well itā€™s totally your own fault for putting so much beauty into this world.

3 Likes

Iā€™m about to blow your mind:

9 Likes

what, worldā€™s ugliest, most uncomfortable looking backpack?

mind-blown

3 Likes

@Fiori or just use longboard wheels :open_mouth:

:smirk:

The benefits of pneumatics for commuting are just too great to give up. I can get to my destination quicker and safer because I donā€™t have to be as vigilant looking for things in the road.

Sometimes Iā€™m in the bike lane a foot away from traffic and the bike line ALWAYS has tons of rocks/debris because its on the side of the road.

Cmon B, you commute more than most Iā€™m surprised youā€™re NOT on the pneumatic train :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Thatā€™s some next level shit right there.

2 Likes

In terms of miles ridden, he might have the most experience than any of us here lol

Just has mad skillz

1 Like

Oh i know he has tons of miles. But I have alot of miles too. Iā€™ve been using this thing to commute to work for the better part of the last two years.

I didnā€™t sell my car or anything but Iā€™ve done AT LEAST a thousand battery cycles, and I feel like thatā€™s on the conservative side. Thatā€™s a lot of miles.

I feel like thereā€™s quite a few people here with lots of miles under their belt.

1 Like

I just was skating all morning and am about to go out and skate again when some batteries charge up. And yes I know about the pebbles in the bike lanes. I hate those pebbles and try to only use those lanes when there is mad traffic. Otherwise I take up a car lane.

The pebbles are doable though if you donā€™t lean while youā€™re on them. And you canā€™t be going slow or they will wipe you out :rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing:

What I was actually doing is some maintenance on an espresso machine.

They do have electric motors to run the pumps that pull the shots howeverā€¦ :thinking:

2 Likes

Dude, you donā€™t get it. Brian rides to the bathroom in the morning.

4 Likes

With the pneumatics the rocks/pebbles/sticks/branches arenā€™t even a nuisance.

Donā€™t get me wrong I love riding my longboard wheel boards(I love my 97mm green abec flywheels). But for commuting quickly, and safely I just ALWAYS go back to air filled tires.

Plus, for 1 tube and 1 tire itā€™s only a mere $10 TOTAL. Compared to $25 for good longboard wheels. Although you do get way more miles out of LB wheels before theyā€™re done. In two years Iā€™ve gone through about 10 pneumatic tubes/tires.

Biggest downside would be the range loss with air filled. But thatā€™s nothing a bigger battery cant fix :smiley:

When you start adding huge tires and bigger batteries to run them then the board isnā€™t useful anymore because itā€™s too FOCing heavy and big.

I have heavy and big boards. I almost always grab the short and light boards next to them when Iā€™m leaving. Because they are short and light LoLzz

I think the only folks who like big heavy boards are the folks who donā€™t have both and notice how often they grab the light one.

Donā€™t get me wrong, heavy long-range boards are great sometimes. But usually lighter is better.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I do miss using the lighter board. I might mod it down the line or build a smaller board.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s how I handle small enough rocks or cracks on my 75mm orangutans. If you see it you just shift your weight a little off the side thatā€™s going to hit to catch that bounce and then

I never do anything like a shuvit on an esk8. The boards are way too heavy and tall for any of that.

2 Likes

Itā€™s def not an esk8 but soon :man_mechanic:t2:

1 Like

@rich Ask Jenso about that.