Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Easy tiger…all I meant was it’s impressive looking and it’s damn impossible to tell that it’s fabric.

I meant no disrespect my friend. Just wanted to tell you I’m a fan girl of Tim’s :crazy_face:

2 Likes

How about Robbe Dymond 6374 200 kV with encoders?:wink:

2 Likes

I post stuff to here a good bit.

But it sorta gets lost in there.

3 Likes

Well it’s totally your own fault for putting so much beauty into this world.

3 Likes

I’m about to blow your mind:

9 Likes

what, world’s ugliest, most uncomfortable looking backpack?

mind-blown

3 Likes

@Fiori or just use longboard wheels :open_mouth:

:smirk:

The benefits of pneumatics for commuting are just too great to give up. I can get to my destination quicker and safer because I don’t have to be as vigilant looking for things in the road.

Sometimes I’m in the bike lane a foot away from traffic and the bike line ALWAYS has tons of rocks/debris because its on the side of the road.

Cmon B, you commute more than most I’m surprised you’re NOT on the pneumatic train :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

That’s some next level shit right there.

2 Likes

In terms of miles ridden, he might have the most experience than any of us here lol

Just has mad skillz

1 Like

Oh i know he has tons of miles. But I have alot of miles too. I’ve been using this thing to commute to work for the better part of the last two years.

I didn’t sell my car or anything but I’ve done AT LEAST a thousand battery cycles, and I feel like that’s on the conservative side. That’s a lot of miles.

I feel like there’s quite a few people here with lots of miles under their belt.

1 Like

I just was skating all morning and am about to go out and skate again when some batteries charge up. And yes I know about the pebbles in the bike lanes. I hate those pebbles and try to only use those lanes when there is mad traffic. Otherwise I take up a car lane.

The pebbles are doable though if you don’t lean while you’re on them. And you can’t be going slow or they will wipe you out :rofl:

3 Likes

:laughing:

What I was actually doing is some maintenance on an espresso machine.

They do have electric motors to run the pumps that pull the shots however… :thinking:

2 Likes

Dude, you don’t get it. Brian rides to the bathroom in the morning.

4 Likes

With the pneumatics the rocks/pebbles/sticks/branches aren’t even a nuisance.

Don’t get me wrong I love riding my longboard wheel boards(I love my 97mm green abec flywheels). But for commuting quickly, and safely I just ALWAYS go back to air filled tires.

Plus, for 1 tube and 1 tire it’s only a mere $10 TOTAL. Compared to $25 for good longboard wheels. Although you do get way more miles out of LB wheels before they’re done. In two years I’ve gone through about 10 pneumatic tubes/tires.

Biggest downside would be the range loss with air filled. But that’s nothing a bigger battery cant fix :smiley:

When you start adding huge tires and bigger batteries to run them then the board isn’t useful anymore because it’s too FOCing heavy and big.

I have heavy and big boards. I almost always grab the short and light boards next to them when I’m leaving. Because they are short and light LoLzz

I think the only folks who like big heavy boards are the folks who don’t have both and notice how often they grab the light one.

Don’t get me wrong, heavy long-range boards are great sometimes. But usually lighter is better.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I do miss using the lighter board. I might mod it down the line or build a smaller board.

2 Likes

That’s how I handle small enough rocks or cracks on my 75mm orangutans. If you see it you just shift your weight a little off the side that’s going to hit to catch that bounce and then

I never do anything like a shuvit on an esk8. The boards are way too heavy and tall for any of that.

2 Likes