Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

I need one of those enclosures…baaadd!!!

1 Like

You’re on the list.

2 Likes

cool beans…next season is gonna be fire…

2 Likes

I live also there.:grin:

1 Like

That’s fantastic. If you don’t mind, publish it on Grabcad or thingiverse. Would be awesome

4 Likes

Are they the long dickyho mounts or the regular ones?

@professor_shartsis What kinda battery that thing using :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ll just wait for someone else to stock them if they don’t want to sell them. They had a good product that was selling. They just have been out of stock for sixteen years.

Also, whoever is reading, how about some 42T action

1 Like

Organize a group of buyers and I will start production.

2 Likes

But why? Just stock them :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That raw is dope!!!

1 Like

Typically, 3D Servisas hasn’t chosen the enertion business model, and that’s one reason I really like your stuff.

Are you sure that’s the best idea?

2 Likes

That’s the only one I don’t have:( otherwise I’d hook you up

1 Like

I’ve bought every used one I saw come up for sale :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha I’ve got the full collection besides 42t, I think I sold you a 36 cuz I had an extra set

They haven’t made 42T that I’m aware of, only 36T, 40T, 44T. Of those I prefer 40T but can use 44T

1 Like

That’s right I’m missing 44t, lol I guess I’ll see you on the battlefield if those ever pop up used

1 Like

Ill make some 42Ts but you won’t be able to buy them if you live in North Korea…

4 Likes

The thing is, the pulleys are high quality. This means high price. People tend to not shill out for quality parts, chinese aluminum pulleys look fine. A group buy would be the best in this case, dedicated production run for people who want them at better prices. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think they would have sold a lot by now if they had actually been for sale. I don’t think the risk is high on a product that’s this high-quality. It’s the best pulley I’ve used.

I’m not going to buy if they aren’t stocked — give it long enough and if they don’t restock, someone will clone them, and I won’t be able to find tears for their situation.

1 Like