Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

LOL, naw. I just wanna run thane on channel trucks without having to use junk bearings. I feel like this will make for weak axles, but I wanted to give it a try anyways.

2 Likes

Is that why you got the 78 mach1. Looks like the muirskate sale was at the right time for you.

1 Like

no, those are for a moonshine-mfg rum runner, and yeah that was perfect timing :slight_smile:

I saw it this morning and it comes the day after my wife told me maybe I should do another push board if I’m going to do do the broadway bomb. And of course I cant use the same trucks and wheels that I have on my 4 other push boards. I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t need it a 5th push board for the small amount of room I have.

I have some sick ideas for a graphic I just need someone to buy a deck and tell me just do something bad ass.

1 Like

I can dig that. I started building this one weeks ago and got stuck because of wheel bite issue. Im changing trucks and adding the mag’s, should pretty badass when it’s all done.

1 Like

How’d this go? did the BMS hold up well?

@briman hit the nail on head. They are Don’t Trip Mollys.

They’re spherical bearings that are normally used for LDP but some downhill longboarders on reddit mentioned using them in their builds for more responsiveness and other reasons I forgot, so I decided to try them.

The build is real fun to ride, though I still have to dial in the bushings because the spherical bearings make it a little too responsive for my liking.

I have to say this though, the Akasha Ahmyo wheels make for a cushy ride compared to the Kegels I have on my other deck. I wish they made a bigger wheel.

1 Like

yeah working fine. has about 10 charge cycles on it. its a cheapo 10 euro bms off ebay. smallest I could find. charge only.

1 Like

Nice, light design !!
MBS Matrix with channel profile ? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

did you just ride with Jenso ?? :smiley:

2 Likes

I visited him a while ago and tried this board.

1 Like

ha, thats why you want eMTB now I guess :wink:

That is one reason. My idea for a eMTB came me back on June 6,when I started my build thread, before I knew, that I would visit him. Thx @klaus79856. I’ll start building in October. Stay tuned.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:sparkles: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

A lot of new ideas for riding in 2020

4 Likes

Do You have a link for specs and purchase?

1 Like

Yeah, bought it off @dickyho, came in the mail this morning

$15 shipped via eBay, slightly less because I bought it with some belts and pulleys

2 Likes

Those are pristine ancient. 🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

2 Likes

Made possible by the one and only @KaramQ :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to see a build thread!

2 Likes