Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

@ThermalChild Don’t mind how the TVS Diode changes its packages halfway through those photos :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

That is ‘involved’ :hushed:

2 Likes

Must have been a little hottie

Super cool that they are making a custom power rail for these packs. !

3 Likes

This is what a real fucked one looks like:

Died on first motor detect, brand new.

5 Likes

Pure awesomous of inventor on invention with FWD & great aerials

2 Likes

Man those are gorgeous

3 Likes

Yeah they are, going to check if I can get them shipped tomorrow

4 Likes

Hey gentlemen!

:wink: Do not forget to go participate and discover every day (for another week) a new visual on Overion.fr !!!

The most relevant comments will be rewarded !

:zap: :rocket: :zap: :flying_saucer: :zap:

2 Likes

Looks just like what happened to @ThermalChild That is a real pita to fix, but it’s doable. You should still have warranty on those though if you just got them

@LR-designs how that happened?
🖼 Pictures and nothing else!

That’s an old picture. To be fair to Carl he offered me a deal on a new one but I was too lazy to follow through.

Just went down a small bump like half inch and both guards exploded off!

I think was mainly using a brittle plastic. Changed to more impact resistant plastic, added some more ribs and now I have some aluminum mounts to use instead of the printed ones. So see how it goes now only had one ride so far.

3 Likes

Ah ok. I was a bit shocked. Thought your metal clamp broke :sweat_smile: but if it was printed all good.

1 Like

Your table cover competes with @Riako rug

1 Like

It’s pretty bad :joy:

Kid protection for painting I always put it on, no idea what @Riako’s excuse is :joy:

1 Like

, Book hotel

Fuck i get it now :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

ART :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah, @ryansinatra, this is freaking awesome. I probably looked at it for a good minute. Is that your deck or your friend’s? I imagine they will go well with white wheels.

1 Like