Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

That sucks. Failsafe is only to prevent your board from going full throttle, to a netrual. You would still lose connection… GT2B is pretty reliable though. By chance is the antenna near power/phase leads or carbon fiber?

In the area that you fall both times is there a traffic camera or a red light camera. I have seen those cause issues.

It happened close to a 5G repeater or tower or how ever it’s called.

Before any of you literals call out a video in the photos thread, it’s 5460 photos stitched together perfectly :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I flagged it

4 Likes

Use dual receivers – and no CANBUS or Split PWM (“PPM”)

Use the Mini and set the failsafes.

There is a certain spot around me where signal always cuts out no matter what remote or esk8. I can’t stress how much the dual receivers help. There’s always a short time between when one signal drops and when the other signal drops. So instead of, for example, both motors cutting out simultaneously, and jerking you really hard, you have one motor cut 75ms before the other one and so the jerk you feel is half as big and half as likely to knock you off balance.

5 Likes

I know the felling man… It sucks.

2 Likes

I know the feeling too. Still don’t know how to get out of the feeling but it doesn’t matter now

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/pictures-and-nothing-else/79/2604

^its picture(s) only no sound — .gif

If you use fusion I can correct the toolpath :wink:

1 Like

Watch it on mute then, I didn’t flag it.

Last year I had access to a CNC and tried learning. I don’t have access anymore :joy:

Not all bad. I can let a machinist worry about my parts while I do other things :+1:

1 Like

Of course it’s all about needs. If the goal is getting the parts then is more efficient like that :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ideal world is getting parts next day at a good price :joy:

1 Like

wasn’t complaining about your post & theres plenty of other animated gifs

It just doesn’t sound right :rofl:

1 Like

Not even close​:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Damn that is so Sexy, how does the kaly deck feel?
Is it worth 350$ ?

3 Likes

missed out on the opportunity of an endless gif

3 Likes

I got to ride @DerelictRobot kaly deck… it’s fucking awesome. Probably my favorite Carver/mtb deck I’ve ridden thus far.

8 Likes