Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Just get one of those Nerf pistols and replace the barrel/chamber assembly, won’t be suspicious at all…just full grown men running about with Nerf guns at 30mph

1 Like

that sounds like too much fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think we can go faster than the the darts, wouldn’t be much of a game…but I’d be so down for paintball with eMTBs

4 Likes

Damn I love nerf, had like 10 of them

2 Likes

We used to mod the shit out of them to shoot further.

Also replacing the tips with thumb tacks was hella fun

Nah the best was replacing the springs for larger ones and compressing them a bunch… Shot far as hell with thumbtacks…

1 Like

Best part of having kids

They have “nerf wars” at the local high schools. You’re immune at school and sports/extra curricula but all other time is free game. It lasts all school season long and you’ll regularly see high school kids with nerf guns strapped to their hips walking around. No idea what the prize is.

I saw a kid make both his parents carry umbrellas as a shield wall going from the restaurant to their car.

17 Likes

they stole that idea from community for sure

1 Like

Absolutely, that’s why I love it. I should put a nerf hitman listing on Craigslist

4 Likes

Yeahhhh, gonna need that with an orange tip at least…

1 Like

Will get shot or earn some money from citizens…:smiling_imp:

Our school banned stuff like that because it premotes gun violences. We used to have a huge nerf war every year.

3 Likes

When the kids were younger I would hide in the house after leaving their guns on the doorstep with a warning sign.

Its on family choose your weapons.

Loved it.

7 Likes

I fucking love your humor, Daren! I laugh every time, when I see one of your postings.

3 Likes

I do that to my son, still. I will run into his room and drop a nerf gun and run out. He knows he is about to be hunted when it happens :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I still have all my nerf guns from back in the day. It’s quite an arsenal. All of the electric ones I’ve modified for more voltage. Melted a few of them :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Answer me this life mystery. Where do all the bullets go? There must be 300 in my house somewhere? Even the big ass grenade launcher bullets have vanished.

Hiding with all the odd socks and ballpoint pens.

Hey nerf tip. I fill the tips with silicon to make them heavier and they are much more accurate and do more damage. Ha small children I made nerf dum dums.

4 Likes

I don’t know. I like to think you get all the stuff back you lost or gave away when you die. If that’s the case, Im gonna rule the underworld with Nerf fire power alone :slight_smile:.

3 Likes

We will be the underworld superpowers.

1 Like

Lets do it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes