Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Still out riding! I’ll be back in a couple hours and write up the build thread!

2 Likes

Preview. (:

17 Likes

@avX lol that’s insane haha

3 Likes

Insanely fun!

4 Likes

lol…yes!!. thats badass.

2 Likes

Build thread is up, thank you for your patience! Ride footage is in there too.

4 Likes

Arch boards 5055? Those look sweet.

1 Like

You should electrify the wood on the right and call it : tandem esk8 :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yep they’re Arc Boards 5055 motors. I believe their motors were made by Maytech, so pretty good stuff.

What wheels?

Fill that shit with super glue and pray lol

1 Like

That looks so cool! Congrats. Will there be a build thread? I’m particularly interested in how you plug the motor wires into the enclosure. Looks like MT60 for the phase wires. Did you just use JST for the sensor wires?

This is how Roman does his makeup while his board charges :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How did you know @Brenternet ?

1 Like

It was a process of elimination. Like, I knew for a fact you weren’t admiring your chicken legs.

3 Likes

What motors and mounts you gonna run?

Was thinking of 5055s and modifying profile to fit calibers. Playing about with @Boardnamics mount at odd angle and I can see with some filing it should fit and give reasonable clearance

1 Like

this deck is really awesome,!
Nice job @sk8l8r

1 Like

Thanks! Won’t be a build thread, but motor wires us MR-60 connectors. Extended the sensor wires loom and plug straight into the board. Tempted to remove the MR-60 part and just do the normal inline connector inside the enclosure.

2 Likes

4 Likes

tenor

2 Likes