Reply to "Pictures and nothing else" thread

Ugh man that breaks my heart, was just watching you guys building that battery the other day and you were both in such good spirits. Big hugs man, I’m sorry this happened. Best wishes dudes I hope he gets well soon

1 Like

Ok got to many asking and no time to check all shipping cost. Made a product on my site so you can se shipping cost by your own and order it there for free. Make sure to write the adress correct, if you dont you will not se all shipping options. You should se fedex, dhl, ups etc…

oh man that sucks, wishing him some pain free days!

My grandma got a total hip replacement aswell at the age of 75 and she recovered very well. Considering you are a lot younger than that I’m sure you’ll get back on the board before you know it :wink:
I wish you a speedy recovery!

3 Likes

Damn that looks bad! hope you can ride again soon @Tonkatron

Dude, that’s going to get NASTY a few days from now.

Neosporin and hydrogen peroxide are your friend. Take care man… Same thing happened to me about a month and a half ago, took about a month to heal. I shorted my ring on a 10S1P pack, it wasn’t that bad for the first day or so, not nearly as nasty as that looks right now, but the burn just kept getting worse… until it finally started to scab over and heal.

2 Likes

@dani
Is that handle 3d printed? I want it for my shortboard :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@tipsy
Will be soon on thingiverse, part of the pyramid

2 Likes

@torqueboards

looking good! when will they be available for purchase?

1 Like

@wandagoner AT Belt Drive Kit will be available soon maybe 10 days.
AT Direct Drive Kit should be out maybe in 30-40 days as we’re still testing it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply! i’ll watch for updates on the the thread (just saw it after i posted my question sorry). Stoked to hear about the AT on the DD!

1 Like

That cup needs KoolAid.

3 Likes

This our neoONE XL deck. Is fit 12S5P battery with ESC. Complete having 12s hobbywing esc or other esc option.

4 Likes

@ZachTetra received it today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whatcha get?

3 Likes

" and good said ‘let there be headlights’ and lo there were high beams"

1 Like

This was actually a couple of months ago and it is all heald, but that hurt like hell! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i bet. that looked painful. what kind of injury. is it as burn? electricity freaks me out

@Lee_Wright Ooo this is slick what all you got stacked there?